    I am looking for an add-in to explorer that will do the above... know
    anything that does the trick??

    Thanks!
    siliconpi, Nov 29, 2004

  2. siliconpi

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    PowerDesk?

    Hugh Jorgan, Nov 29, 2004

  3. siliconpi

    Don B Guest

    Re: Tool to right click image in windows explorer and rotate imageright or left 90 degrees

    siliconpi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I normally view pictures taken by my digital camera through windows
    > explorer in filmstrip or thumbnails view. I absolutely HATE the fact
    > that when I right click an image, select "Rotate Clockwise", it
    > changes the view - but does not actually affect the image itself! If I
    > go on someone else's system and view those files, the image is
    > untouched!
    >
    > I am looking for an add-in to explorer that will do the above... know
    > anything that does the trick??
    >
    > Thanks!

    Unless you have to use explorer for one reason or other and aren't
    familiar with Irfanview check it out. It is a free download and there
    are a bunch of free plugins you can download for it also. One thing it
    will do is lossles rotation and it automatically writes the change back
    to the file. It will also do a bunch of other things to numerous to
    mention here. WWW.irfanview.com

    Don
    Don B, Nov 29, 2004