Tool to enable Right click on pages where Right click is disabled

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tsteinke@gmail.com, Aug 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 20, 2005

  2. hummingbird Guest

    On 20 Aug 2005 15:31:30 -0700,
    mysteriously appeared thru the usenet mist to inform us thus...

    >There is a cool tool to get data from Pages that have right clicking
    >disabled. It is called "Right Click This" from System 7 Software. It
    >works great!
    >
    >http://www.system7software.com/ProductInfo/RightClickThis.aspx

    What I've done in the past if, say, it's a picture I want to grab
    a copy of is to delve into the TIF Cache and grab it from there.

    hummingbird, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Rob Kelk Guest

    On 20 Aug 2005 15:31:30 -0700, wrote:

    >There is a cool tool to get data from Pages that have right clicking
    >disabled. It is called "Right Click This" from System 7 Software. It
    >works great!
    >
    >http://www.system7software.com/ProductInfo/RightClickThis.aspx

    What's wrong with just turning off JavaScript once the webpage has
    loaded?

    --
    Rob Kelk
    Personal address, in ROT-13: eboxryx -ng- tznvy -qbg- pbz

    Rob Kelk, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Gandalf Guest

    Rob Kelk wrote:
    > On 20 Aug 2005 15:31:30 -0700, wrote:
    >

    >>There is a cool tool to get data from Pages that have right clicking
    >>disabled. It is called "Right Click This" from System 7 Software. It
    >>works great!
    >>
    >>http://www.system7software.com/ProductInfo/RightClickThis.aspx

    > What's wrong with just turning off JavaScript once the webpage has
    > loaded?

    Or using Opera or Firefox which simply ignore the rt clk disable function?

    -Gandalf

    Gandalf, Aug 27, 2005
  5. Chrissy Cruiser, Aug 29, 2005