    blind? They worked for me previously, but I don't remember how I turned them on,
    and now I can't find the option. Help this geezer with alzhemiers, please!

    Thanks.

    ttfg, Mar 25, 2005

  2. ttfg

    ttfg Guest

    On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:12:01 -0500, ttfg <> wrote:

    >Installed 1.0.2 fresh today, and I can't find how to enable the tooltips. Am I
    >blind? They worked for me previously, but I don't remember how I turned them on,
    >and now I can't find the option. Help this geezer with alzhemiers, please!
    >
    >Thanks.

    I should clarify - they are working in the browser, but I thought I remembered
    seeing them when navigating around the options pages, where they gave you a
    brief tip about the option you were hovering over. Is my memory faulty?

    ttfg, Mar 25, 2005

  3. ttfg

    Travis Evans Guest

    On 03/25/2005 03:28 PM, ttfg wrote:

    > On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:12:01 -0500, ttfg <> wrote:
    >
    >>Installed 1.0.2 fresh today, and I can't find how to enable the tooltips. Am I
    >>blind? They worked for me previously, but I don't remember how I turned them on,
    >>and now I can't find the option. Help this geezer with alzhemiers, please!
    >>
    >>Thanks.

    > I should clarify - they are working in the browser, but I thought I remembered
    > seeing them when navigating around the options pages, where they gave you a
    > brief tip about the option you were hovering over. Is my memory faulty?

    Are you talking about Firefox? I don't have any tooltips in the Options
    in either Firefox or Thunderbird. I don't remember if there were any
    before, though.

    --
    Travis
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

    Travis Evans, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Travis Evans wrote:
    > On 03/25/2005 03:28 PM, ttfg wrote:
    >

    >> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:12:01 -0500, ttfg <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Installed 1.0.2 fresh today, and I can't find how to enable the
    >>> tooltips. Am I
    >>> blind? They worked for me previously, but I don't remember how I
    >>> turned them on,
    >>> and now I can't find the option. Help this geezer with alzhemiers,
    >>> please!
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.

    >> I should clarify - they are working in the browser, but I thought I
    >> remembered
    >> seeing them when navigating around the options pages, where they gave
    >> you a
    >> brief tip about the option you were hovering over. Is my memory faulty?

    > Are you talking about Firefox? I don't have any tooltips in the Options
    > in either Firefox or Thunderbird. I don't remember if there were any
    > before, though.

    I don't remember tooltips in the options window.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 26, 2005
  5. ttfg

    ttfg Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:13:43 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    >Travis Evans wrote:
    >> On 03/25/2005 03:28 PM, ttfg wrote:

    >>> I should clarify - they are working in the browser, but I thought I
    >>> remembered
    >>> seeing them when navigating around the options pages, where they gave
    >>> you a
    >>> brief tip about the option you were hovering over. Is my memory faulty?

    >> Are you talking about Firefox? I don't have any tooltips in the Options
    >> in either Firefox or Thunderbird. I don't remember if there were any
    >> before, though.
    >>

    >I don't remember tooltips in the options window.
    >
    >Lee

    OK, that's two clearer minds to relieve me of my angst about tooltips. My memory
    must indeed be faulty. Thanks, guys.

    ttfg, Mar 26, 2005