    What is ToolTip? I need some good details on this topic can any one
    just help me?

    , Nov 21, 2006

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooltip>

    Cerebrus, Nov 21, 2006

  3. Blackmetal Guest

    in a simple way: every message you see when you point an object with your
    mouse

    damn...jaja

    Blackmetal, Nov 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    , Nov 23, 2006
  5. Guest

    It's too simple. Tool Tip is a small rectangular window that denotes
    the brief description about the purpose of the control. I happened to
    cross a good definition on this topic and would like to share with
    you.You can follow this link for more details:

    http://www.ucertify.com/article/MCSD.NET/What-is-a-ToolTip-.html

    , Nov 23, 2006