    LLL Guest

    I have just downloaded the yahoo tool bar but am unable to see it. Can
    anyone tell me what to do? thanks
    LLL, Jul 13, 2004

  2. LLL

    Brian Guest

    "LLL" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:KHQIc.68484$%_6.67550@attbi_s01...
    > I have just downloaded the yahoo tool bar but am unable to see it. Can
    > anyone tell me what to do? thanks

    try installing it..
    Brian, Jul 13, 2004

  3. LLL

    LLL Guest

    i did thanks. It says that it was installed but oi am unable to view it.
    When i went to download it again it said that it was alread installed.

    LLL, Jul 13, 2004
  4. LLL

    Bob Guest

    > I have just downloaded the yahoo tool bar but am unable to see it. Can
    > anyone tell me what to do? thanks

    Have you right-clicked in the grey header section of IE and selected it from
    the context menu?
    Bob, Jul 13, 2004
  5. LLL

    Brian Guest

    "LLL" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > i did thanks. It says that it was installed but oi am unable to view it.
    > When i went to download it again it said that it was alread installed.
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "LLL" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > > I have just downloaded the yahoo tool bar but am unable to see it.

    Can
    > > > anyone tell me what to do? thanks
    > > >

    > > try installing it..

    open browser>>click right on the task bar>> see if yahoo appears in the
    list.. if not you have some software stopping it..
    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  6. LLL

    LLL Guest

    it isn;t there.