    --
    From the Desk of: Jesse A. Harrington

    lmnop, Nov 29, 2004

  2. lmnop

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "lmnop" <abc.123@xyz> wrote in message
    news:LCxqd.28350$01.us.to.verio.net...
    | Thanks for the help all.
    | Spent the weekend re-ripping 300+ CD's to the hard drive, and now feel
    | comfortable that I know what I am doing with these MP3's.
    | Now I don't have to listen to those stinking Astoria Ford commercials on
    the
    | stinking local radio here in Astoria.
    | I just burned my first random sampling and got 7 hrs and 45 min, 110 track
    | on a disk. That should give me a weeks worth in the truck.
    | Now I just have to segregate all the Christmas music.

    Gotta love it! I have only 3 or 4 discs in the car at any time. And they're
    only copies. So if I get ripped off, I've not lost anything important. In
    addition, my MP3 player in the car has a random shuffle mode, so it's like
    my own personal DJ - I don't have to listen to the same artist twice in a
    row <g>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 29, 2004

  3. lmnop

    lmnop Guest

    I used to be jealous of my wife's car stereo because she has a 6 disk
    changer. But now that I know how to use the mp3 in the truck I am liking
    mine better.
    I used to rig up my home stereo with 5 disk in the changer and 2 tapes in
    the double deck with auto reverse, and use the remote to go half the day.
    That seems like so long ago. I have reached the intimate in lazy, but at
    least it sounds good.
    --
    From the Desk of: Jesse A. Harrington

    lmnop, Nov 29, 2004
  4. lmnop

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yup! I had a 5 disc changer, and when I bought my DVD player, it has the 5
    disc changer, plus it plays MP3. So with 5 MP3 discs in there, it'll go all
    week <g> (well, not quite, but you get the drift)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 29, 2004