    I passed the 70-291 :) I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
    of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
    setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

    jkozlowski, May 22, 2007

  2. jkozlowski

    jkozlowski Guest

    PS

    Im msca2003 now :)

    jkozlowski, May 22, 2007

  3. jkozlowski

    catwalker63 Guest

    jkozlowski piffled away vaguely:
    > "jkozlowski" wrote:
    >
    >> I passed the 70-291 :) I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
    >> of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
    >> setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.
    >>

    > PS
    >
    > Im msca2003 now :)

    Congratulations! And it sounds like you've picked up a couple of
    mentors, which are even more valuable.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 22, 2007
  4. jkozlowski wrote
    > Im msca2003 now :)

    Congratulations! I passed 70-291 on Friday, and my MCSA showed up on my
    transcript last night.

    So I'll sign this message (just because I can):

    --
    Michael D. Hensley
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator

    Michael D. Hensley, May 22, 2007
  5. jkozlowski

    Nicolinux Guest

    --
    "jkozlowski" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >I passed the 70-291 :) I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
    > of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot
    > of
    > setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

    Was so hard as alot of people say ?
    I am terrorized about this exam.

    Lodo Nicolino
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    70-282,70-290

    Nicolinux, May 23, 2007
  6. jkozlowski

    ThunderWolf Guest

    Congrats - hands on is the only way to pass..

    ThunderWolf, May 23, 2007
  7. jkozlowski

    jkozlowski Guest

    I cant answer for you. But I felt I was ready for the test a few weeks ago
    until I attempted and failed horribly. I cant stress how important it really
    is to have a lab enviroment to work on and friends that actually work in the
    network engineering role. I really learned alot from the lab and even hit
    home on the friends what everything really means

    jkozlowski, May 23, 2007
  8. jkozlowski

    >I cant answer for you. But I felt I was ready for the test a few weeks ago
    > until I attempted and failed horribly. I cant stress how important it
    > really
    > is to have a lab enviroment to work on and friends that actually work in
    > the
    > network engineering role. I really learned alot from the lab and even hit
    > home on the friends what everything really means

    Thanks for the answer.
    I am working hard but RAS give me the nightmare
    Nico

    Nicolinux, May 23, 2007
  9. I've been going through the mspress book for about 2 months now and every
    time I think I've got a handle on things I read something else and it just
    confuses me again.

    I've now taken a week away so I'm hoping it'll be clearer when I start over
    again.
    I have a lab set up in my spare room now,server and xp machine plus various
    vertual machines, which I'm hoping will help.

    Fraser

    Fraser Scott, MCP, May 24, 2007