took it!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Mack, Jan 5, 2007.

  1. Mack

    Mack Guest

    I took 70-621 on the 3rd. It was an easy test. 80 questions. I have little exp with Vista. What I studied is all the stuff from the Microsoft site.

    Things to focus on:

    Using Vista to create images for deploying Vista.
    Command lines for the image tool.
    Requirments for Vista (memory, CPU ...)
    Upgrading
    A lot of the questions related to XP also.
    The questions I had trouble with were easy because some of the choices where terriable. Usually only one good choice.

    Not to bad, I know I passed. Might have aced it.

    Some of the things I was not sure of I looked up after the test and guessed correctly :)

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Mack, Jan 5, 2007