    burned me out with 90 questions, but I'm sure the actual
    test will be much shorter.

    AV

    A. Vargas, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Hi,
    I sat it a couple of weeks ago, and I too based it on my 2k experience and
    what I knew was new in 2003 and 2003 Small Business.
    I must say though I breezed through the 90 questions because there were no
    exhibits to flick back and forth and completed it in under 2 hours.
    Just have to wait another 2 months or so for the results, although it was a
    freebie so nothing to lose.

    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Oct 5, 2003