    On Monday we start the MCSA path with 70-270, which I will be taking
    in three weeks.

    Manuel
    Manuel Moore, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Good Job and Congratulations. The 70-270 should be easy enough for you.
    Was this your last test for MCDST?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Manuel Moore

    Manuel Moore Guest

    On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:38:05 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    <> wrote:

    >Good Job and Congratulations. The 70-270 should be easy enough for you.
    >Was this your last test for MCDST?

    Thank you very much.
    And yes. I took the70-271 three weeks ago.
    Manuel Moore, Feb 2, 2007