Too Many Posts

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    From Google Groups 2 Beta:

    Top authors This Month - Total:

    881 nxilmxcse@nxxspxxxfoxxyxouxcxom
    385 %
    367 cxnxsulxaxnx_mcxngp@yxhxooxcom
    360
    297 .
    286
    283 jtyx_xxcnxgx@spxambxockxexbitxchx
    246 youxant@sxexxdmexpamxxxcom

    Even though I changed my e-mail addy to Gmail on the 14th, I *still* managed
    to outpost Consultant, Kline (Chalk), and that annoying anonymous guy.

    I'll be gunning for _you_ next month... Neil!!!

    --
    Tech "'Man, I gotta get a life' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 1, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    Kevin Topman Guest

    I think you and your buddies each need to get a life.

    Kevin Topman, Aug 2, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 2, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    Kat Guest

    And even though I haven't been posting since the first,I Still managed to
    maintain top 5. Not enough posts, i say.

    Kat

    Kat, Aug 3, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    Jtyc Guest

    > maintain top 5. Not enough posts, i say.

    Feel free to post all the pics you want.

    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kevin Topman climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I think you and your buddies each need to get a life.

    What is this "Life" thing of which you speak?

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 30, 2004