    "Too many interfaces on subnet 140.110.0.0"

    how could i manage that ?

    thank you by advance...
    Laurent, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Create a loopback interface in that subnet and unnumber all
    your dialer profiles to that loopback.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ hi everybody !
    ~
    ~ i have a problem in a 3620 with 11.3 ios :
    ~
    ~ i use dialer profile to connect to isdn routers (cisco and zyxel) over 8
    ~ grouped isdn b channel (4 grouped BRI interfaces).
    ~
    ~ for 10 of theses routers, their wan address is on 140.110.0.0/16 and i
    ~ can't touch this setting.
    ~
    ~ so when i tried to set up all the wan ip address in my dialer profiles,
    ~ i can't do it for more than 6 of them, it says :
    Aaron Leonard, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    Dans l'article <>,
    disait...
    > Create a loopback interface in that subnet and unnumber all
    > your dialer profiles to that loopback.

    thank for your fast answer !
    it's ok now. :)
    Laurent, Dec 1, 2004