    whole screen.

    Any help would be very much appreciated
    Gill
    Gill, May 24, 2004

  2. Gill

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 12:36:17 GMT, "Gill" <>
    wrote:

    >Somehow or other everything on my computer appears to have grown overnight.
    >Some sort of magnification I think. Is there anyway that I can reverse this
    >so that normal size can be resumed. A typical example is my desktop. Where
    >I only had a dozen items which took a column and a half, it now takes up the
    >whole screen.
    >
    >Any help would be very much appreciated
    >Gill

    Are you in Japan? If so it could be the Godzilla virus. If not then it
    is just a swelll computer. You too must be using windows 3.1.
    joevan
    joevan, May 24, 2004

  3. Gill

    Unknown Guest

    Set your display 'screen resolution'.

    Unknown, May 24, 2004
  4. Gill

    Geoff Guest

    Gill,
    A program has probably changed your display somehow.
    Go to Start / Settings / Control panel / Display / Settings. and look at
    the screen area. It has probably been set to 640 x 480. Just move the
    slider up to 800 x 600.
    Hope this helps,

    Geoff

    Geoff, May 24, 2004
  5. Gill

    Gill Guest

    Thanks for the help. I did try to change the screen resolution but it
    wouldn't move. It is set at 640 x 480. I did download a free Adaware
    yesterday, maybe this has caused my problems. I have written to the firm
    and hopefully I will get a reply soon.
    Gill

    Gill, May 24, 2004
  6. Gill

    Unknown Guest

    640X480 is probably wrong setting. It more than likely should be 800X600

    Unknown, May 24, 2004
  7. Gill

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:56:04 GMT, "Unknown" <>
    wrote:

    >640X480 is probably wrong setting. It more than likely should be 800X600
    >"Gill" <> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for the help. I did try to change the screen resolution but it
    >> wouldn't move. It is set at 640 x 480. I did download a free Adaware
    >> yesterday, maybe this has caused my problems. I have written to the firm
    >> and hopefully I will get a reply soon.
    >> Gill
    >> "Geoff" <> wrote in message
    >> > Gill,
    >> > A program has probably changed your display somehow.
    >> > Go to Start / Settings / Control panel / Display / Settings. and look at
    >> > the screen area. It has probably been set to 640 x 480. Just move the
    >> > slider up to 800 x 600.
    >> > Hope this helps,
    >> >
    >> > Geoff

    800x600 is what mine is set at. Seems just right.
    joevan
    joevan, May 24, 2004