    spammer, PROVE IT if your so sur

    --
    Rebecca1984

    Rebecca1984, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Rebecca1984

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Rebecca1984

    Mark² Guest

    "Rebecca1984" <> wrote in message
    news:1114052919.e82bdda2e991b7bae2b221e0d9530942@teranews...

    > Tony you are the biggest ass I have ever mailed and I hope you know that
    > everything you say is complete poo, You have degraded everything I have
    > said without reason simply because your bored probably. I am not a
    > spammer, PROVE IT if your so sure

    Tut tut!

    How dare you use such language as, "poo" on usenet!
    As Gomer Pyle would say... "Shame-shame shame!!!"
    :)

    BTW...
    Spammers continually change their user-name...a lot like you keep doing...

    If you're not a spammer, stop doing things associated with indicators for
    identifying spammers.
    This will go a long way toward convincing people you are not one.

    Mark², Apr 22, 2005