    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    You can have it all. My empire of hurt.

    Aardvark, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-16, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > Just saw the following clip from this year's Comic Relief show. It tickled
    > me and I thought I'd post it for those here in the UK who (like me) hadn't
    > previously seen it.
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=sluVp4oknJw

    Am I bovvered? Is this face bovvered?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2007-04-16, Aardvark <> wrote:
    >
    >>Just saw the following clip from this year's Comic Relief show. It tickled
    >>me and I thought I'd post it for those here in the UK who (like me) hadn't
    >>previously seen it.
    >>
    >>http://youtube.com/watch?v=sluVp4oknJw

    > Am I bovvered? Is this face bovvered?

    I thought the guy playing Blair was too convincing.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 17, 2007
  4. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-17, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:
    >> On 2007-04-16, Aardvark <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just saw the following clip from this year's Comic Relief show. It tickled
    >>>me and I thought I'd post it for those here in the UK who (like me) hadn't
    >>>previously seen it.
    >>>
    >>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=sluVp4oknJw

    >> Am I bovvered? Is this face bovvered?
    >>

    > I thought the guy playing Blair was too convincing.

    That's the Blair effect.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 17, 2007
  5. Aardvark

    ellis_jay Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2007-04-17, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >> Whiskers wrote:

    >>> Am I bovvered? Is this face bovvered?
    >>>

    >> I thought the guy playing Blair was too convincing.

    > That's the Blair effect.

    Good one!!

    --
    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Apr 18, 2007
  6. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-18, ellis_jay <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:

    >>> I thought the guy playing Blair was too convincing.

    >> That's the Blair effect.

    > Good one!!

    Possibly even true ;))

    --