    and corrupt Europeans bureaucrats. Never mind the petrol price rises, we
    wont have a say in any price increases, that you can bet on. Who can we
    TRUST?

    Scottie, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Scottie

    Scrote Guest

    Scottie wrote:
    Rant snipped
    Who can we TRUST?
    Almost any doubleglazing salesman, used car dealer etc etc ;-)

    --
    I formed a new group called Alcoholics-Unanimous. If you don't feel
    like a drink, you ring another member and he comes over to persuade

    Scrote, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Scottie

    olfart Guest

    "Scottie" <> wrote in message
    > I never for a moment thought I'd say this, but if Tony Blair and his
    > "Arrogant I'm all right jack cronies" are not replaced at the next general
    > election, I think out British Sovereignty, "that we've enjoyed for
    > centuries" will come to an end. We will be at the mercy of the un-elected
    > and corrupt Europeans bureaucrats. Never mind the petrol price rises, we
    > wont have a say in any price increases, that you can bet on. Who can we
    > TRUST?

    Wanna trade??
    I'll give you George Bush and throw in Cheney and Rumsfeld

    olfart, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Scottie

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:42:26 -0400, "olfart" <>
    wrote:

    >"Scottie" <> wrote in message
    >> I never for a moment thought I'd say this, but if Tony Blair and his
    >> "Arrogant I'm all right jack cronies" are not replaced at the next general
    >> election, I think out British Sovereignty, "that we've enjoyed for
    >> centuries" will come to an end. We will be at the mercy of the un-elected
    >> and corrupt Europeans bureaucrats. Never mind the petrol price rises, we
    >> wont have a say in any price increases, that you can bet on. Who can we
    >> TRUST?
    >>

    >Wanna trade??
    >I'll give you George Bush and throw in Cheney and Rumsfeld

    Hey that's a damn good idea. You think you can get him to trade.
    We could even throw in Ralph Nader. LOL
    joevan

    joevan, Jun 3, 2004
  5. "olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Scottie" <> wrote in message
    > > I never for a moment thought I'd say this, but if Tony Blair and his
    > > "Arrogant I'm all right jack cronies" are not replaced at the next

    general
    > > election, I think out British Sovereignty, "that we've enjoyed for
    > > centuries" will come to an end. We will be at the mercy of the

    un-elected
    > > and corrupt Europeans bureaucrats. Never mind the petrol price rises, we
    > > wont have a say in any price increases, that you can bet on. Who can we
    > > TRUST?
    > >

    > Wanna trade??
    > I'll give you George Bush and throw in Cheney and Rumsfeld

    NO, please, please No! I think our politicians are 90 cents short of a
    dollar ( or 90p short of a pound) but your current lot are even worse than
    that - 99 cents short... At least Tony can string a sentence together to
    make sense and think of an answer without having to be given a months notice
    of the simple question.

    Devil's Advocate, Jun 3, 2004
  6. Scottie

    fuctifino Guest

    "ROBBIE" <> wrote in message
    > Who gives a flyin' fart about your politics?
    > Wrong news group!
    > PLONK
    > "Devil's Advocate" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Scottie" <> wrote in message

    > > general

    > > un-elected

    rises,
    > we

    > we
    > > > >

    > > > Wanna trade??
    > > > I'll give you George Bush and throw in Cheney and Rumsfeld

    > > NO, please, please No! I think our politicians are 90 cents short of a
    > > dollar ( or 90p short of a pound) but your current lot are even worse

    than
    > > that - 99 cents short... At least Tony can string a sentence together

    > > make sense and think of an answer without having to be given a months

    > notice
    > > of the simple question.

    well i agree, i think blair is a no good **** , sell his own mother if she
    would pose for the photoe's he would, so i know he'll sell us out.
    ever wondered why he is letting in all the asylem seekers ? because in a
    few years they are garanteed votes.
    as a scott im sure he and gorden brown chuckle them selves to sleep at night
    at rubbing the english up the wrong way. GET HIM OUT !

    fuctifino, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Scottie

    ROBBIE Guest

    ROBBIE, Jun 4, 2004