    for quite a while. Any help appreciated.
    Cheers,

    Paul
    Paul Burdett, Jan 12, 2009

  2. Paul Burdett

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History, Paul Burdett Stumbled Over
    To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::

    http://xrl.in/1dzb

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2009

  3. Paul Burdett

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Sorry but I can't see how this link helps?

    Paul Burdett, Jan 12, 2009
  4. Paul Burdett <> wrote in message

    > I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to be
    > in English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr after
    > Googling for quite a while. Any help appreciated.
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Paul

    Native American Indian?
    West Indian?
    African Indian?
    Indian Indian?

    Male?
    Female?
    Haemaphradite?

    Black?
    White?
    Red?
    Yellow?

    Tall?
    Short?

    Fat?
    Thin?

    Deseased?
    Cleanish?

    Smelly?
    Odour-free?

    Hoofed?
    Bare-foot?

    I'm bored now...

    .... so you can **** off if you found the questions irritating, as I did.
    Dvimurdhan Shivakumar, Jan 12, 2009
  5. Paul Burdett

    G. Morgan Guest

    Paul Burdett wrote:

    >I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to be in
    >English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr after Googling
    >for quite a while. Any help appreciated.

    Why on Earth would you want an Indian accent?

    --

    "Thank You, come again!"
    G. Morgan, Jan 12, 2009
  6. Paul Burdett

    olfart Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Burdett wrote:
    >
    >>I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to be in
    >>English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr after Googling
    >>for quite a while. Any help appreciated.

    > Why on Earth would you want an Indian accent?
    >
    > --
    >
    > "Thank You, come again!"

    he drives a taxi and his wife runs a convenience store
    olfart, Jan 12, 2009
  7. Paul Burdett

    jils Guest

    listen to it here:
    http://www.squidoo.com/best-gps-voices

    jils, Jan 12, 2009
  8. Paul Burdett

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Hi,
    Thank you for the link...the voice is ok at best...I wouldn't pay for it.
    Any free that you know of?

    Cheers,

    Paul

    Paul Burdett, Jan 13, 2009
  9. Paul Burdett

    83LowRider Guest

    "Paul Burdett" wrote

    > Hi,
    > Thank you for the link...the voice is ok at best...I wouldn't pay for it.
    > Any free that you know of?

    Can you not create your own? I'd think from The Simpsons (Apu?) to
    endless Bollywod movies, that there would be plenty to chose from.
    83LowRider, Jan 13, 2009
  10. Paul Burdett

    G. Morgan Guest

    olfart wrote:

    >"G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> Paul Burdett wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to be in
    >>>English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr after Googling
    >>>for quite a while. Any help appreciated.

    >> Why on Earth would you want an Indian accent?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> "Thank You, come again!"
    >>

    >he drives a taxi and his wife runs a convenience store

    Or he does tech support for Micro$oft. :)

    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey
    G. Morgan, Jan 13, 2009
  11. Paul Burdett

    thanatoid Guest

    "Paul Burdett" <> wrote in

    > I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom
    > XL...needs to be in English but with the Indian accent.
    > Can't seem to find onr after Googling for quite a while.
    > Any help appreciated. Cheers,
    >
    > Paul

    Rent "The Party" with Peter Sellers.

    --
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
    Anais Nin
    thanatoid, Jan 13, 2009
  12. Paul Burdett

    jils Guest

    <best peter sellers indian accent> oh my goodness gracious me no.
    that's the best i can do with no more internet search tools than you
    have yourself!

    jils, Jan 13, 2009
  13. Paul Burdett

    Edward Moss Guest

    jils tattled:

    > <best peter sellers indian accent> oh my goodness gracious me no.
    > that's the best i can do with no more internet search tools than you
    > have yourself!
    >
    > Paul Burdett wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> Thank you for the link...the voice is ok at best...I wouldn't pay
    >> for it. Any free that you know of?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Paul
    >>

    >> "jils" <> wrote in message
    >>> tomtom listen to it here:
    >>> http://www.squidoo.com/best-gps-voices

    If you're going to bother, you might as well get it right, you half-cocked
    pansy arsed faggot...

    Her: Oh Doctor, I'm In Trouble.
    him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.
    her: For Every Time A Certain Man
    is Standing Next To Me.
    him: Mmm?
    her: A Flush Comes To My Face
    and My Pulse Begins To Race,
    it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
    him: Oh!
    her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

    him: How Often Does This Happen?
    when Did The Trouble Start?
    you See, My Stethoscope Is Bobbing
    to The Throbbing Of Your Heart.
    her: What Kind Of Man Is He
    to Create This Allergy?
    it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
    him: Oh!
    her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

    him: From New Delhi To Darjeeling
    i Have Done My Share Of Healing,
    and I've Never Yet Been Beaten Or Outboxed,
    i Remember That With One Jab
    of My Needle In The Punjab
    how I Cleared Up Beriberi
    and The Dreaded Dysentery,
    but Your Complaint Has Got Me Really Foxed.
    her: Oh.

    her: Oh Doctor, Touch My Fingers.
    him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.
    her: You May Be Very Clever
    but However, Can't You See,
    my Heart Beats Much Too Much
    at A Certain Tender Touch,
    it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
    him: I Like It!
    her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

    him: Can I See Your Tongue?
    her: Aaah.
    him: Nothing The Matter With It, Put It Away Please.
    her: Maybe It's My Back.
    him: Maybe It Is.
    her: Shall I Lie Down?
    him: Yes.
    her: Ahhh...

    him: My Initial Diagnosis
    rules Out Measles And Thrombosis,
    sleeping Sickness And, As Far As I Can Tell,
    influenza, Inflammation,
    whooping Cough And Night Starvation,
    and You'll Be So Glad To Hear
    that Both Your Eyeballs Are So Clear
    that I Can Positively Swear That You Are Well,
    ja-Ja, Ja-Ja-Ja-Ja.

    her: Put Two And Two Together,
    him: Four,
    her: If You Have Eyes To See,
    the Face That Makes My Pulses Race
    is Right In Front Of Me.
    him: Oh, There Is Nothing I Can Do
    for My Heart Is Jumping Too.
    both: Oh, We Go Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
    boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
    her: Goodness Gracious,
    him: How Audacious!
    her: Goodness Gracious,
    him: How Flirtatious!
    her: Goodness Gracious,
    him: It Is Me.
    her: It Is You?
    him: Ah, I'm Sorry, It Is Us.
    both: Ahhh!
    Edward Moss, Jan 13, 2009
  14. Lookout trembled:

    > On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:21:21 +1000, "Paul Burdett"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to
    >> be in English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr
    >> after Googling for quite a while. Any help appreciated.
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Paul
    >>

    > Uh..wouldn't it just give you the wrong directions?

    No white dividing lines in India... more head-ons = population control.
    Palvinderjit Raghvendra, Jan 13, 2009