    can clearly see on the accompanying SD Card? Thank You for any sensible
    replies.
    Mandy
    Mandy, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Mandy

    Flyer Guest

    "Mandy" <> wrote in message
    news:3IOEi.25002$...
    > Just bought the above Sat Nav, how can I activate the Safety Cameras which
    > can clearly see on the accompanying SD Card? Thank You for any sensible
    > replies.
    > Mandy

    usually if there on the card with TomTom, they don't need activating, they
    just work ;-)

    P.
    Flyer, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Mandy

    Mandy Guest

    "Flyer" <> wrote in message

    > "Mandy" <> wrote in message
    >> Just bought the above Sat Nav, how can I activate the Safety Cameras
    >> which I
    >> can clearly see on the accompanying SD Card? Thank You for any sensible
    >> replies.
    >> Mandy

    > usually if there on the card with TomTom, they don't need activating, they
    > just work ;-)

    For some reason they don't appear to work, it must be a setting, but I
    thought I'd set them to "on"
    Thanks for trying.
    Mandy, Sep 9, 2007
  4. Mandy

    Flyer Guest

    "Mandy" <> wrote in message

    > "Flyer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mandy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Just bought the above Sat Nav, how can I activate the Safety Cameras
    >>> which I
    >>> can clearly see on the accompanying SD Card? Thank You for any sensible
    >>> replies.
    >>> Mandy

    >> usually if there on the card with TomTom, they don't need activating,
    >> they just work ;-)
    >>

    > For some reason they don't appear to work, it must be a setting, but I
    > thought I'd set them to "on"
    > Thanks for trying.

    the files normally reside in the map folder, the only thing I had to do was
    change the distance and beep tone to something more suitable.

    P.
    Flyer, Sep 9, 2007