  1. Arman O.R.

    Arman O.R. Guest

    Tomorrow I to sit for an examination 70-215

    Arman O.R., Nov 27, 2003

  2. Arman O.R.

    MCSE World Guest

    Well good luck to you...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Arman O.R.

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    tomorrow i have to sit for examination 71-299

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Arman O.R.

    Ian Guest

    70-215 is a easy test. Good luck!

    Ian, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Arman O.R.

    Tiki Guest

    "Ian" <> kirjoitti viestissä
    > 70-215 is a easy test. Good luck!

    I passed it today, it took about two hours. So because english is not my
    mother language, I had lots of time left.

    Good luck to your test!

    Tiki

    Tiki, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Arman O.R.

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Usually i 'sit' an exam too! I just seem to manage to read
    the screen while standing, LOL.

    I passed 70-270 today (while i was sitting...)
    Can't it be more easier than this? NOPE!

    ;-)

    Sgt Galaxy, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Arman O.R.

    Arman O.R. Guest