    new uncensored replacements? AND - will they ship these replacement overseas
    to Europe (Denmark, in my case)..?

    /Christian

    CNS, Apr 19, 2005

  2. CNS

    Baron Sloan Guest

    "CNS" <> wrote in message
    > I just received this great 2-disc set, but to my disappointment, I

    got an
    > censored version of disc 1.. I have been informed that Warner will

    offer
    > replacements with an uncensored disc 1 - does anybody know how to

    get these
    > new uncensored replacements? AND - will they ship these replacement

    overseas
    > to Europe (Denmark, in my case)..?

    Yes I bought the region 2 version of this set, and it too has been
    censored to pander to the liberal polically correct (kill-joy)
    do-gooders.

    I have fond memories of watching these as a child, and for some
    ludicrous reason the voice of "Mammy Two Shoes" has been replaced with
    some posh sounding women that completely ruins the experience for me!

    Baron Sloan, Apr 20, 2005