    Thanks,

    Brian

    , Jan 11, 2005

  2. Arnold Nipper, Jan 12, 2005

  3. MC Guest

    Since our Token Ring LAN requirments have downsized for our Mainframe when
    have moved from switches down to MAU's. I get ones from blackbox, almost
    like the old style ones but come with RJ45 ports not the classic connectors.
    Cheap and keep spares on hand.
    Does the job since not much on the TR LAN's anymore.

    MC, Jan 12, 2005
  4. d Guest

    www.madge.com

    d, Jan 12, 2005