Toggle Media Player, Where It is Going To Work

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jerry G., Jan 7, 2005.

  1. Jerry G.

    Jerry G. Guest

    Here is one that I am really stuck on.

    I want to be able to make the Microsoft Media player be able to play as a
    window inside of Internet Explorer. I also would like to know how to toggle,
    or make it work ether as an independent player, or as part of Internet
    Explorer. I used to know how to do this, and I cannot remember, or even find
    it in the help system. I also searched this out, and cannot find this
    information.

    I know that in MS Media Player, there is a place for a check mark for this,
    and a place in IE to place a check mark for this, depending on which
    direction is desired. I used to do this, and now forgot how to.

    Thanks.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Jan 7, 2005

  2. Jerry G.

    Gee Guest

    "Jerry G." <> wrote in message
    > Here is one that I am really stuck on.
    >
    > I want to be able to make the Microsoft Media player be able to play as a
    > window inside of Internet Explorer. I also would like to know how to

    toggle,
    > or make it work ether as an independent player, or as part of Internet
    > Explorer.

    IE - view - Explorer bar - Media

    Choose what option you want in Settings on the bottom.

    Gee, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Jerry G.

    Guest

    Hi Gee,

    I want to thank you very very much! It was right in front of my
    nose!!!

    Jerry G.
    ======

    , Jan 8, 2005
  4. Jerry G.

    Gee Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi Gee,
    >
    > I want to thank you very very much! It was right in front of my
    > nose!!!
    >

    > Jerry G.
    > ======

    Welcome. I felt the same, it took me about 15 min to remember where the
    option was so don;t feel bad :) !!

    Gee, Jan 8, 2005