    certifications.

    The MCNGP

    Let the party begin.
    Frisbee®, Oct 29, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:35:24 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    *Puts on funny hat and does Snoopy dance*

    Conga rats on yo Gators kickin' some Georgia butt yestiddy, bro!

    Yeeehaaaw!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Thor Guest

    Congratulations to all veteran MCNGP. It is an honour to be part of the
    group.
    53

    Thor, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    CertGuard Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    Whooooo....Hooooooo.......pass the Ta-Kill-Ya!!!! Grab the Whiskey!!! Hand
    over the Vodka!!! Send the Gin!!! and SLIDE that Trashcan in here!!! We're
    gonna mix us up a party that will rival Mardi Gras.

    Now all we need to do is get MCSB's head out of the toilet....the party
    hasn't even begun yet.

    To MEANOLDMAN and CON, you're @$$holes and we thank you for it!!!

    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    Which nob'dy can deny.

    We won't go home until morning
    We won't go home until morning
    We won't go home until morning
    Till day-light doth appear
    Till day-light doth appear
    Till day-light doth appear
    We won't go home until morning
    We won't go home until morning
    We won't go home until morning
    Till day-light doth appear

    The bear went over the mountain
    The bear went over the mountain
    The bear went over the mountain
    To see what he could see
    To see what he could see
    To see what he could see
    The bear went over the mountain
    The bear went over the mountain
    The bear went over the mountain
    To see what he could see

    The other side of the mountain
    The other side of the mountain
    The other side of the mountain
    Was all that he could see
    Was all that he could see
    Was all that he could see
    CertGuard, Oct 29, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.
    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:26:10 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

    > Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

    That part comes after the haggis!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 29, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Warm regards to all MCNGP from the youngest member
    ! It is truly an honour.

    Finally we get to party like there's no tomorrow ! Guys, I hope you
    know swimming, coz we're gonna have a beer tsunami !

    LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVe it or LOVe it. MCNGP kicks a$$ !)
    Cerebrus, Oct 29, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:26:10 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

    > That part comes after the haggis!

    Ah, once again I try to skip steps. My apologies.
    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Warm regards to all MCNGP from the youngest member
    > ! It is truly an honour.
    >
    > Finally we get to party like there's no tomorrow ! Guys, I hope you
    > know swimming, coz we're gonna have a beer tsunami !
    >
    > LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

    That depends on how much freak you have in your dance. Of course, you do
    live in the land where freak was invented...
    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    CertGuard Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

    Haha...not yet brother, get in line. Right now she's too busy doin' The
    Wild Thing on Con's leg.

    --
    CertGuard
    You Think you know IT?!
    CertGuard, Oct 29, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    Oh yeah... and Happy Birthday Mom!

    And ex-mom-in-law, too.
    Frisbee®, Oct 29, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:eTSvW81
    #:

    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    *dancing*

    ya baby!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
    Neil, Oct 29, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > That part comes after the haggis!

    did it get through customs this time?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Grad School--it's not a job, it's an indenture
    Neil, Oct 29, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    *Doom crawls out from under the pool table*
    Happy Birth...
    Aw sh1t. I missed the party again.
    *Doom passes out again*
    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  15. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
    > certifications.
    >
    > The MCNGP
    >
    > Let the party begin.

    We really need to work on the mailer, I was never even sent my invitation
    so I could RSVP.

    --
    Sandworm--
    MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Oct 30, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    i just performed my feat of strength

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    they read this thread too?

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    More importantly, the Minnesota Vikings (4-2) face the New England Patriots
    (5-1) in a season defining game on Monday night football today.

    I know I can count on all of you for your support.
    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    it could be worse, you could be a raiders fan

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  20. "Consultant" wrote:

    > it could be worse, you could be a raiders fan
    >

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > More importantly, the Minnesota Vikings (4-2) face the New England
    > > Patriots (5-1) in a season defining game on Monday night football today.
    > >

    > > I know I can count on all of you for your support.

    Let me just say, as a Bucs fan, thank you for the Raiders and the Superbowl
    win.

    --
    Sandworm--
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Oct 30, 2006