    (or longer link
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-160-022&depa=0
    )

    Renee, Mar 4, 2005

  2. "Renee" <> wrote in message
    news:zE5Wd.143800$...
    > Today's the last day of the Newegg.com $20 rebate for purchasing a
    > Kingston Elite Pro 1 GB

    Kingston makes cards? And they call it a "Pro". Cute.

    Dave R knows who, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Renee

    Renee Guest

    "Dave R knows who" <> wrote in message

    > "Renee" <> wrote in message
    >> Today's the last day of the Newegg.com $20 rebate for purchasing a
    >> Kingston Elite Pro 1 GB

    > Kingston makes cards? And they call it a "Pro". Cute.

    Hmmm . . .

    If you're trying to be funny, the humor totally eludes me

    :)

    Are you referring to Kingston Technologies? Do they have a bad rep for
    making shoddy stuff?

    Renee, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Renee

    Mark² Guest

    > "Renee" <> wrote in message
    >> Today's the last day of the Newegg.com $20 rebate for purchasing a Kingston Elite Pro 1
    >> GB

    > Kingston makes cards? And they call it a "Pro". Cute.

    Where have you been?
    Kingston has been making quality cards for years now.
    Talking out of your arse...
    Cute.

    Mark², Mar 5, 2005