Today Passed 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <> wrote in message

    > Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003

    Environment,
    > the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score

    was

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Nov 18, 2003

  3. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Guest Guest

    Hi , going to take this test Friday .standard 50
    questions or different?

    confers no rights.
    >"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

    alias is for

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    MCSE World Guest