    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 25, 2003

  2. On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
    the world:

    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/31959.html

    Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

    --
    apparently, it sounded somewhat like: "*plink* -
    *HCCCCTTT-PPTHHEWWWww...*

    Teh sound of troutboi's armoured killfile snapping closed on yet another unsuspecting newbie.
    smellycrackwhore, Jul 25, 2003

  3. smellycrackwhore <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
    >the world:
    >

    >>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/31959.html

    >Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

    You too, you steenking beeyatch. ;oÞ

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 25, 2003
  4. smellycrackwhore <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:27:04 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
    >the world:
    >
    >>smellycrackwhore <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    >>><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
    >>>the world:

    >>>Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

    >>You too, you steenking beeyatch. ;oÞ

    >Furst toim Oi aivur HERD ay MexiCan with ay Henglich accent!
    >
    >Lol!!11

    Excuse me old chap, but donde esta la zapataria? Thank you so much.

    *tips hat*

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 25, 2003