    Study 2261,2262 book by Microsoft and you to can get your
    MCDST
    lots of luck
    Pete, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Congrats.
    go for MCSA and MCSE :)

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT
    GeCAD

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Feb 24, 2005

  3. Pete

    Dr Nova Guest

    The company name rings a bell...Aren't you the Romanian antivirus company
    that Microsoft has bought over? Can you tell us if we are going to see a
    Microsoft antivirus solution soon? It sure sounds interesting...

    Dr Nova, Feb 24, 2005
  4. hello.
    yes, is that company. however the antivirus is now at Microsoft and I am
    still at gecad. maybe if Microsoft hire me I can tell you more :)

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Feb 24, 2005
  5. Pete

    Manny Guest

    Are you recomending that these books 2261, 2262 will help
    me pass the exam? Could I find this at Boarders?

    Manny, Feb 25, 2005