    2 hroups have been create and are moderated

    alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
    gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

    floffy, Jun 10, 2009

  2. floffy

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >floffy wrote:
    >> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated

    >> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
    >> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

    >What's a hroup?

    Moderated. :))
    --

    Iraq Spam
    http://imgur.com/CSdDq.jpg

    , Jun 10, 2009

  3. floffy

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >floffy wrote:
    >> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
    >>
    >> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
    >> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

    >What's a hroup?

    First was froup, then group, now hroup.
    Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
    "Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."

    Shel-hed, Jun 10, 2009
  4. floffy

    floffy Guest

    Shel-hed;911 Wrote:
    > On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rôgêr <>wrote:
    >
    > >floffy wrote:
    > >> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
    > >>
    > >> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
    > >> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

    > >What's a hroup?

    > First was froup, then group, now hroup.
    > Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
    > "Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."

    My god , Guy

    English msg not write by a english person !

    --
    floffy

    floffy, Jun 10, 2009
  5. floffy

    elaich Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > What's a hroup?

    It's just like 'whinging.'

    What the hell is 'whinging?' I see it everywhere now.

    elaich, Jun 10, 2009
  6. floffy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-06-10, elaich <> wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >

    >> What's a hroup?

    > It's just like 'whinging.'
    >
    > What the hell is 'whinging?' I see it everywhere now.

    You're doing it :))

    <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whinge?jss=0>

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jun 10, 2009
  7. floffy

    chuckcar Guest

    Shel-hed <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>floffy wrote:
    >>> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
    >>>
    >>> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
    >>> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

    >>What's a hroup?

    > First was froup, then group, now hroup.
    > Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
    > "Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."

    Knock yourself out:

    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html

    There's also a command line version out there somewhere I saw a few years
    back: takes a text file in and spews out "chef speak". Every paragraph
    ends with Bork, Bork, Bork!

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 11, 2009