    John Sticher Guest

    which one seemed harder? 271 or 272? it seems like most people from their
    posts score better on 272.

    John Sticher, Jan 21, 2006

  2. John Sticher

    Lasher Guest

    "John Sticher" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > which one seemed harder? 271 or 272? it seems like most people from
    > their posts score better on 272.

    271.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 22, 2006

  3. John Sticher

    orangemog Guest

    271 was harder. More questions too - 61 to 272's 50

    orangemog, Jan 22, 2006
  4. John Sticher

    Lasher Guest

    The number of questions is speculative. They've changed the amount since
    I've taken the test if that's what you're giving me as a number. Also,
    that could mean there is more than one test now. Do not take the number of
    questions that anyone says is on a MCP Exam to be gospel.

    =?Utf-8?B?b3JhbmdlbW9n?= <> wrote in news:C814CE59-
    :

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010