    of choices out there, and quite frankly Peter owes you NOTHING.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Who reads SEVERAL sites, not just one ya know.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Bill Guest

    I think I will find another site, thanks to your attitude.

    Bill, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    MAD Guest

    Well, Where the Hell is the DISC NEWS update?????

    Is this one that Bracke has the keys to and won't let his so-called staff update????

    My, it's great to be a God and have control over everything!!!!!

    MAD, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    TB Guest

    "MAD" whined:

    > Well, Where the Hell is the DISC NEWS update?????
    >
    > Is this one that Bracke has the keys to and won't let his so-called staff
    > update????
    >
    > My, it's great to be a God and have control over everything!!!!!

    So go to Digitalbits.com. Why you few people seem to think some guy running
    a free website owes you anything is beyond astonishing. Add to that the
    daily whining about it is almost incomprehensible.

    T.B.

    TB, Nov 13, 2004
  5. Bill wrote:
    > I think I will find another site, thanks to your attitude.

    I don't fun DVDFile, but I am sick of people whining about
    it not being updated as of lately. Don't like what I say,
    then killfilter me. As a line in an infamously well known movie
    goes...

    "Because quite frankly I don't give a damn."

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Mike Jackson Guest

    > So go to Digitalbits.com. Why you few people seem to think some guy
    > running a free website owes you anything is beyond astonishing. Add to
    > that the daily whining about it is almost incomprehensible.

    Or DavisDVD.com. The new redesign offends my delicate aesthetic
    sensibilities, but the content is still top-notch. Patrick often has news
    posted before anyone else.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com