To: The Rev [MCT]

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Michael Gossett, Aug 28, 2007.

  1. Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!

    --
    Michael Gossett
    A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator
    Michael Gossett, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Re: The Rev [MCT]

    Still works for a few more days. Its still August.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 29, 2007

  3. Re: The Rev [MCT]

    I attempted to use it and it when I posted this originally and it said it
    was expired.

    Michael Gossett, Sep 13, 2007
  4. Michael Gossett

    Neil Guest

    Re: The Rev [MCT]

    did you hear "Michael Gossett" <> say in

    > I attempted to use it and it when I posted this originally and it said
    > it was expired.
    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >> Still works for a few more days. Its still August.
    >>
    >> --
    >> .rev
    >>
    >> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
    >> without
    >> accepting it"
    >> ~Aristotle
    >>
    >> Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE.
    >> Use Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359
    >>
    >> Register on-line @ vue.com
    >> .
    >> "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    >>> Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Michael Gossett
    >>> A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator

    *SPLORF!*

    um, you might want to google on Vue's MS test status....

    - Strip mining prevents forest fires.
    Neil, Sep 14, 2007