    computer...possibly different drives...using Win98SE?

    TIA
    GJP

    GJP, Jan 1, 2004

  2. GJP

    GJP Guest

    Guess the Guru's are all busy, but that's ok I found out that both camera
    can co-exist.

    GJP

    GJP, Jan 3, 2004

  3. They SHOULD be able to, but we don't test this configuration. The drivers
    are different so you will have to load both the EasyShare PTP drivers as
    well as the DC240 drivers (that used a proprietary protocol)

    We do test any of the easyshare cameras co-existing on the same computer,
    although not connected at the same time. Having more than one EasyShare
    camera is a supported configuration (again, not at the same time, we don't
    test that)

    William Jackson, Jan 5, 2004
  4. GJP

    GJP Guest

    Thanks for the reply.
    I now have both systems loaded and they seem to be co-existing.(G)
    I was just worried that if I installed the Easyshare software when I
    already had the DC240 installed it might have a conflict...and then both
    systems not work.(G)
    Customers will insist on coming up with configurations you guys haven't
    thought up EH!(G)
    Ah heck thats what you guys get the big bucks for.(BG)
    Thanks again, much appreciated.

    GJP

    GJP, Jan 5, 2004