To the infidels who do not understand...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ernie Werbel, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Ernie Werbel

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    This is to everyone who is caught up in the so-called improved versions of
    Windows. You scurry about your little world of updates, service packs,
    patches, and whatever else you want to call them. But you are nothing but
    pawns in a game of takeover by the megacorps that plan to confuse the minds
    of those who are caught up in a relentless persuit of perpetual upgrading,
    in order to gain power. We must break this before they become far too
    powerful, I fear, enough to take over the world.

    If this applies to you, and it does if you use Windows 95 and higher, then
    rejoice. For I have come to educate you all on the benefits of old. There
    is, my friends, hope in the rebellion against the megacorps. And it is a
    viable solution in the past-paced, modern world. It is called Windows for
    Workgroups 3.11, and when used correctly, will open the gateway to
    transcendance beyond the material realm.

    You see, Windows for Workgroups 3.11 is scorned at by the megacorps and
    their blind followers by their use of the term "obsolete." However, they
    are merely shrouding the true essence of WFW, which is COMPLETE. Put quite
    simply, anything and everything developed for this system is, was, and ever
    will be. Once you update it you are done. Complete. Finished. You never
    need to do it again.

    This provides a peace of mind as well as tranquility in one's sense of
    being. Needless to say of course, it is seen as a threat to the very
    existance of the megacorps. Does one really need to purchase the 274th
    iteration of the same work processing program that provides nearly no extra
    functionality compared to those of years past? Think of where the megacorps
    would be if the entire populace woke up to this reasoning and stopped buying
    their products. The fuel for thier reign of terror would come to an abrupt
    halt.

    Sure you may think you have security flaws with older equipment. It is my
    belief that this was put in place intentionally in order to force people to
    continually upgrade and purchase new versions. Are they still doing this?
    Of course, and they will do it even more because it is working. If the
    software companies weren't so focused on making money for world domination
    and instead were genuinely devoted to creating secure, error-free systems,
    they could have done so and stopped with the first version of anything. But
    they know about the flaws and leave them in there so people will be force to
    upgrade to the "better" system.

    I can forsee grave things to come. You car will no longer start after a
    certain day unless you purchase a software upgrade, not to mention it will
    take about 20 minutes just to start. Your grandmother's pacemaker will be
    designed to fry after a certain number of beats unless you purchase the
    software patch that resets the variable intBeatsLeft. The chip in your
    brain (it's not optional, you had it before you were born) will download
    newly-released viruses such as eEbola and eBubonicPlague straight from the
    manufacturer unless you continue to purchase security fixes. Do you really
    want to live in a world where chaos reigns supreme and mega corporations
    rule all? It's your choice, but it will be too late.

    In conclusion, I urge you to be a slave to the megacorps no longer, and
    purchase a fresh copy of Windows for Workgroups 3.11. It has a much
    cleaner, more refined and distinguished interface than the newer versions of
    Windows, and is considerably faster and more reliable. You will find true
    happiness in knowing that you have a wonderful system that is the best it
    ever will be. You can rest easy and stop keeping up with the Jones'. You
    will transcend into a realm of greater consciousness, away from petty
    concerns such as monetary gain and egocentric stature.

    Well I have said my peace. Thank you and good night.

    Ernie Werbel, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Ernie Werbel

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: To the lunatic that has lost control......

    Simply, to post as you're posting, there is something wrong with you and
    you need to be locked up in 4*4 padded cell with a case of Prozac and a
    case of Riddlin at your side, choke a couple of them down.

    That's all I see here. You're turning out to be quit the little lunatic
    with this in your cell.

    Someone should take that computer away from you. It's too dangerous for
    you. Better yet, go get Linux and install that. You'll be right at home
    with those lunatics. At least, you'll get a little respect. As it stands
    now, you have none. ;-)

    Stop spamming and trolling the NG and return to your corner in the 4*4
    cell.

    Duane Arnold, Sep 2, 2006