    Thank you for helping me to save the life of my dog.

    Love,

    Tony Kibble

    GreaseBall Italian, Sep 29, 2003

  2. GreaseBall Italian wrote:

    > Dear Mr. Jerry Howe (The Puppy Wizard)
    >
    > I am the proud owner of a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. I was
    > convinced that I had to get rid of the dog until I read your training
    > manual. Now the dog has been re-trained according to your methods.
    > Thank you for helping me to save the life of my dog.
    >
    > Love,

    Hello Tony,

    Congratulations on your success. Many pit bull "advocates" will advocate
    killing pit bulls for acting like a normal dog. I'm glad you didn't have
    to go that route.

    michael
    reporting live...
    from your world leader in dog EnterTraining(tm)
    http://dogtv.com

    Mental Hea_lth Helperer, Sep 29, 2003

  3. STOP SPAMMING NON CANINE NEWS GROUPS...

    Dennis O'Connor, Sep 29, 2003
  4. PLONK

    me and bobby mcgee, Sep 29, 2003
  5. HOWEDY Tony,

    "GreaseBall Italian" <> wrote

    > Dear Mr. Jerry Howe (The Puppy Wizard)
    >
    > I am the proud owner of a 3 year old American Pit Bull
    >Terrier. I was convinced that I had to get rid of the dog
    > until I read your training manual.

    That's the name of the game ain't it, Gumba.

    > Now the dog has been re-trained according to your methods.

    INDEED.

    The Puppy Wizard couldn't do it withHOWET
    YOUR HEELP. The credit is all yours, not HIS.

    > Thank you for helping me to save the life of my dog.

    Thank you for being a dilligent student.

    > Love,

    LikeWIZE. But don't try for a kiss on the
    cheek, that's got a bad connotation in
    some circles... You may kiss The Puppy
    Wizard's ruby ring, HOWEver.

    > Tony Kibble

    XXX/000.

    Your Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

    The Puppy Wizard, Sep 29, 2003
  6. You can't post here noMOORE.

    The Puppy Wizard, Sep 29, 2003
  7. HOWEDY Lou Gats,

    The information was solicited from someWON in your group...

    "Dennis O'Connor" <> wrote in message
    > STOP SPAMMING NON CANINE NEWSGROUPS
    >
    > "Mental Hea_lth Helperer" <"Mental Hea_lth Helperer"> wrote in

    message

    The Puppy Wizard, Sep 29, 2003