    they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    correcting " .
    I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....
    Ragz, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Ragz

    Gordy Guest

    "Ragz" <> wrote in message
    news:yyzmg.453140$...

    > I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....

    Good. One less who can't spell and uses "sms" speak......
    Gordy, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Ragz

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ragz came up with the following;:
    > I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    > sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to do but
    > gramatically correct every one instead of helping the requestor try to
    > sort out their problem.
    >
    > It doesnt worry me

    .... but you just said "I got sick ..."

    > if some geek wants to get into the editing game "pity
    > they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    > correcting " .
    > I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....

    Pillock.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Ragz wrote:
    > I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    > sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to do but
    > gramatically correct every one instead of helping the requestor try to sort
    > out their problem.
    >
    > It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing game "pity
    > they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    > correcting " .
    > I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....

    Have a nice trip. Don't forget to come back and see us when you can't
    figure out where the "any" key is.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Ragz wrote:
    > I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    > sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to do but
    > gramatically correct every one instead of helping the requestor try to sort
    > out their problem.
    >
    > It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing game "pity
    > they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    > correcting " .
    > I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....

    Wow, promotion, it appears I'm an editor now.

    --
    Where's my pay rise?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Ragz

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rôgêr came up with the following;:
    > Ragz wrote:
    >> I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    >> sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to do but
    >> gramatically correct every one instead of helping the requestor try to
    >> sort out their problem.
    >>
    >> It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing game "pity
    >> they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    >> correcting " .
    >> I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond
    >> help....

    > Have a nice trip. Don't forget to come back and see us when you can't
    > figure out where the "any" key is.

    It's over that away -------------------------------->

    I think ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Paul - xxx mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Rôgêr came up with the following;:

    snip

    >> Have a nice trip. Don't forget to come back and see us when you can't
    >> figure out where the "any" key is.

    > It's over that away -------------------------------->
    >
    > I think ...

    Did you lose the damned thing *again*?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.
    The Old Sourdough, Jun 22, 2006
  8. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Paul - xxx mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Rôgêr came up with the following;:

    > snip
    >

    >>> Have a nice trip. Don't forget to come back and see us when you can't
    >>> figure out where the "any" key is.

    >> It's over that away -------------------------------->
    >>
    >> I think ...

    > Did you lose the damned thing *again*?

    I upgraded to an Any Other key.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 22, 2006
  9. Ragz

    Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote :
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> Paul - xxx mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Rôgêr came up with the following;:

    >> snip

    >>> It's over that away -------------------------------->
    >>>
    >>> I think ...

    >> Did you lose the damned thing *again*?

    > I upgraded to an Any Other key.

    I have a DAMNKEY here. Always does what I tell it but never what
    I want it do. Damn key anyway :-@
    Top, Jun 22, 2006
  10. Ragz

    Fou Guest

    "Ragz" wrote:

    >I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    >sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to do but
    >gramatically correct every one instead of helping the requestor try to sort
    >out their problem.
    >
    > It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing game "pity
    > they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than sit there
    > correcting " .
    > I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond help....

    Don't back out with your front facing the room so it doesn't look like
    you're coming in instead of going out.

    Fou, Jun 23, 2006
  11. Top wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote :
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>> Paul - xxx mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> snip

    >>> Did you lose the damned thing *again*?

    >> I upgraded to an Any Other key.

    > I have a DAMNKEY here. Always does what I tell it but never what
    > I want it do. Damn key anyway :-@

    Have I shown you this? (animation on, please)

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/pkl.gif

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 23, 2006
  12. Ragz

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:28:14 GMT, an entity identified as
    "Ragz" <> proudly proclaimed:

    >I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    >sick of theses

    these

    Frosty, Jun 23, 2006
  13. Frosty wrote:
    > On or about Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:28:14 GMT, an entity identified as
    > "Ragz" <> proudly proclaimed:
    >
    >>I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but I got
    >>sick of theses

    > these

    Now grad students, that's another story. They probably *do* get sick of
    theses. :) theses = plural of thesis

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 23, 2006
  14. Ragz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:449b2a25$0$9846$,
    Fou spewed forth:
    > "Ragz" wrote:
    >
    >> I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl , but
    >> I got sick of theses newsgroup editors that have nothing better to
    >> do but gramatically correct every one instead of helping the
    >> requestor try to sort out their problem.
    >>
    >> It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing game
    >> "pity they couldnt use their skills to help some one out rather than
    >> sit there correcting " .
    >> I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are beyond
    >> help....

    > Don't back out with your front facing the room so it doesn't look like
    > you're coming in instead of going out.

    And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    --
    I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in
    alphabetical order, just like it should be.
    Toolman Tim, Jun 23, 2006
  15. Ragz

    Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark expressed precisely :
    > Top wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote :

    >>> I upgraded to an Any Other key.

    >> I have a DAMNKEY here. Always does what I tell it but never
    >> what I want it do. Damn key anyway :-@

    > Have I shown you this? (animation on, please)

    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/pkl.gif

    No you had not shown that to me. I would use the middle button
    while I looked for the DAMNKEY. >:|

    Top

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 23, 2006
  16. Ragz

    Top Guest

    Toolman Tim expressed precisely :
    > In news:449b2a25$0$9846$,
    > Fou spewed forth:
    >> "Ragz" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I remember years ago I would come on here and try to help ppl
    >>> , but I got sick of theses newsgroup editors that have
    >>> nothing better to do but gramatically correct every one
    >>> instead of helping the requestor try to sort out their
    >>> problem.
    >>>
    >>> It doesnt worry me if some geek wants to get into the editing
    >>> game "pity they couldnt use their skills to help some one out
    >>> rather than sit there correcting " .
    >>> I must delete this newsgroup from my list for some ppl are
    >>> beyond help....

    >> Don't back out with your front facing the room so it doesn't
    >> look like you're coming in instead of going out.

    > And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 23, 2006
  17. Ragz

    Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark formulated the question :
    > Top wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote :

    >>> I upgraded to an Any Other key.

    >> I have a DAMNKEY here. Always does what I tell it but never
    >> what I want it do. Damn key anyway :-@

    > Have I shown you this? (animation on, please)

    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/pkl.gif

    BTW - Thank you for that~

    Top

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 23, 2006
  18. Ragz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Top spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim expressed precisely :
    >> In news:449b2a25$0$9846$,
    >> Fou spewed forth:

    >>> Don't back out with your front facing the room so it doesn't
    >>> look like you're coming in instead of going out.

    >> And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    > Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

    Yup.

    One of the funniest days at church when I was a kid was when the preacher
    basically said what I did above (he used the "butt" word instead though)
    when referring to some deacons who were trying to cause problems. All I can
    say is "AMEN" <g>!

    Toolman Tim, Jun 23, 2006
  19. Ragz

    Top Guest

    Toolman Tim formulated on Friday :
    > In news:,
    > Top spewed forth:
    >> Toolman Tim expressed precisely :
    >>> In news:449b2a25$0$9846$,
    >>> Fou spewed forth:

    >>> And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    >> Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

    > Yup.

    > One of the funniest days at church when I was a kid was when
    > the preacher basically said what I did above (he used the
    > "butt" word instead though) when referring to some deacons who
    > were trying to cause problems. All I can say is "AMEN" <g>!

    Our preacher would most likely have shown them to the door. He
    had a VERY heavy Scotish accent, a mexican name and was preaching
    a bible belt Baptist church. I've wondered, years later, if that
    gave him any kind of an idenity complex. <g>

    Top

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 25, 2006
  20. Ragz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Top wrote:
    > Toolman Tim formulated on Friday :
    >> In news:,
    >> Top spewed forth:
    >>> Toolman Tim expressed precisely :

    >>> Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

    >> Yup.

    >> One of the funniest days at church when I was a kid was when
    >> the preacher basically said what I did above (he used the
    >> "butt" word instead though) when referring to some deacons who
    >> were trying to cause problems. All I can say is "AMEN" <g>!

    > Our preacher would most likely have shown them to the door. He
    > had a VERY heavy Scotish accent, a mexican name and was preaching
    > a bible belt Baptist church. I've wondered, years later, if that
    > gave him any kind of an idenity complex. <g>
    >
    > Top

    As a Baptist with a Scott in my background AND an attitude, I think I would
    have liked that guy <g>!

    Toolman Tim, Jun 25, 2006