    try fiddling the ports if u have a router

    is it your own private network or a company one??

    the leopard king

    leopard, Dec 8, 2004

  2. No, no modem firewall. These systems are on a closed network/domain that
    doesn't have a connection to the Internet.

    I thought it was a setting in the GPO, but couldn't find anything. It seems
    that it is restricting anything that writes to the registry, but I'm not
    completely sure. I will have to find an answer soon or start rebuilding the
    15 workstations I setup.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=, Dec 8, 2004

  3. leopard

    leopard Guest

    next best shot is ....... look at the network connction
    local area properties ...

    1. u shld hav tcp/ip installed...will it ping & ipconfig??

    2.u shld hv printer & file for ms networks installed
    3.u shld hv client for ms netwrks installed

    4.chk if its full duplex or half duplex ethernet
    transmissn

    ciao ...

    signing out

    the leopard cat