To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark², Apr 28, 2006.

  1. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    This is simply a request/invitation for
    familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    in one place (this thread).

    -Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other photo
    posting service,
    I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
    Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
    self-portrait
    collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
    faceless names
    we see here so often.

    So... Any takers?
    They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
    Come on now and...Post that URL!
    :)

    Here's mine...such as it is...
    http://www.pbase.com/markuson

    Your turn~!
    ;)

    Mark², Apr 28, 2006

  2. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    > This is simply a request/invitation for
    > familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    > in one place (this thread).

    http://www.pbase.com/davidjl

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Mark²

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Derek Fountain, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Mark²

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Apr 28, 2006
  6. Mark²

    Mardon Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    > This is simply a request/invitation for
    > familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    > in one place (this thread).

    http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
    Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

    > Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation,
    > which was a self-portrait collection. It was
    > helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
    > faceless names we see here so often.

    A.B.P.O. still has a Self Portrait Gallery (aka "Rogues Gallery")
    The gallery is here: http://www.abpo.net/rg.html
    My image is here: http://www.envisagement.com/abpo/rg_images.php?
    image=115

    Mardon, Apr 28, 2006
  7. Mark²

    John Bean Guest

    On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest
    even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    >They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
    >Come on now and...Post that URL!

    Ok:

    http://waterfoot.smugmug.com/

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Apr 28, 2006
  8. Mark²

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Jim Townsend, Apr 28, 2006
  9. Mark²

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Mardon wrote:

    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    >
    >> This is simply a request/invitation for
    >> familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    >> in one place (this thread).

    > http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
    > Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

    I like your snowmobile action shots :)

    Jim Townsend, Apr 28, 2006
  10. On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    >This is simply a request/invitation for
    >familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    >in one place (this thread).

    www.terrapinphoto.com

    rafe b

    Raphael Bustin, Apr 28, 2006
  11. Mark²

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> writes:

    > They don't have to be prize-winning photos...

    That's good. I usually take photos that help tell a story. Artistic
    perfection isn't what I'm going for.

    Most of my photos are at an unlisted URL since they're just for family,
    but I recently started a for-public-consumption site too:

    http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/

    My face is on the front page of ourdoings.com, since it's my project.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/ Easily organize and disseminate news and
    photos for your family or group.

    Bruce Lewis, Apr 28, 2006
  12. Mark²

    Pat Guest

    David, you have some really nice stuff.

    After looking at your pictures, seeing your name, and seeing your
    location I have one question, if you don't mind. Your pictures have a
    definite oriental style and flair, and it is very nice. I was
    wondering if your style developed in Japan or if you learned
    photography somewhere else and the oriental flair stems from the
    subject matter? Any thoughts on the subject?

    Thanks. NIce stuff

    Pat.

    Pat, Apr 28, 2006
  13. Ï "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?AcctID=11354

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    542nd mechanized infantry batallion

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Apr 28, 2006
  14. ? "Jim Townsend" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Mardon wrote:
    >
    > > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    > >
    > >> This is simply a request/invitation for
    > >> familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    > >> in one place (this thread).

    > > http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
    > > Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

    > I like your snowmobile action shots :)

    Yeah...me too they are excellent.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Apr 28, 2006

    --
    Sports Photos/McWilliams Photography @
    <http://www.printroom.com/pro/jpmcw>

    John McWilliams, Apr 28, 2006
  16. Mark²

    Mardon Guest

    Jim Townsend <> wrote:

    > Mardon wrote:

    >> http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
    >> Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

    > I like your snowmobile action shots :)

    Thanks!

    Mardon, Apr 28, 2006
  17. Mark²

    Mardon Guest

    >>> Mardon wrote:
    >>> http://www.JustPhotos.ca/
    >>> Be sure to follow the "Galleries" link.

    >> "Jim Townsend" <>..
    >> I like your snowmobile action shots :)

    > "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote:
    > Yeah...me too they are excellent.

    Thank you!

    Mardon, Apr 28, 2006
  18. On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, Mark² <mjmorgan@cox> wrote:
    > This is simply a request/invitation for
    > familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    > in one place (this thread).
    >
    > So... Any takers?
    > They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
    > Come on now and...Post that URL!

    I keep meaning to construct a homepage linking all of my galleries, but
    for now, I just post individual galleries. The latest:

    http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mill_park_spring/

    My favorite of the bunch is probably

    http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mill_park_spring/pages/page_5.html

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Apr 28, 2006
  19. Mark²

    Scott W Guest

    We for what it is worth here is mine
    http://www.pbase.com/konascott

    I tend to throw photos up after an event and then not get around to
    pulling them down until I run out of room.

    Scott

    Scott W, Apr 28, 2006
  20. Mark²

    Roy G Guest

    > This is simply a request/invitation for
    > familiar folks to post links to their image sites
    > in one place (this thread).
    >
    > -Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other photo
    > posting service,
    > I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
    > Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
    > self-portrait
    > collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
    > faceless names
    > we see here so often.
    >
    > So... Any takers?
    > They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
    > Come on now and...Post that URL!
    > :)
    >
    > Here's mine...such as it is...
    > http://www.pbase.com/markuson
    >
    > Your turn~!
    > ;)

    Hi there.

    For this to be an ongoing resource, someone will need to gather them all
    together and repost the list every so often.

    Since it is your suggestion, are you going to volunteer?

    My site is http://homepages.tesco.net/~roy.gibson1/

    Roy G

    Roy G, Apr 28, 2006