    Just start alt.newhorizons.ronwilliams

    --
    Clint Kennedy, BSCS, MCP

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Clint Kennedy

    Ron Williams Guest

    To Clint Kennedy

    It is of no consequence whether or not you feel that my
    posts are getting annoying. In fact, I have received
    many replies to my posts, which have offered some really
    sound advice for those trying to get through this. As
    far as it pertains to my commissions....it would help if
    you knew a little bit about me before you come across as
    rude.

    At any rate, I will continue to post replys to those who
    have questions that I feel I can answer and have
    answered...seeing as you are just an MCP, its obvious YOU
    can't. My company is indeed the largest IT Training
    Provider in the World, and I represent my company with
    pride and with great intentions.

    So Mr. Kennedy, why dont you take a page out of your own
    book and stop making yourself look bad by being so rude
    with your posts.

    And by the way: YOU dont have to point and click on my
    posts to begin with....just advance to something else and
    refrain from your mindless jabbering about my posts. Im
    sure you have something better to do...perhaps go for
    your MCSE or something.

    please not respond to
    >every message with an advertisement for your company.

    We understand what
    >New Horizons is. Chase after you commission somewhere

    else, you're making

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Clint Kennedy

    Maestro Guest

    Re: To Clint Kennedy

    Perhaps we should forward this thread to the management at
    New Horizons and see if they agree this is how they want
    their company image portrayed to the public. Even if Ron
    were right, and I'm not saying that he is, his customer
    relations has a great deal to be desired. Especially if
    as he claims he is an Account Exec.

    can't ...perhaps go for your
    >MCSE or something."
    >
    >Right. Only people with a piece of paper that says MCSE

    on it are
    >knowledgable. If you don't have it, you can't know

    anything. Right?

    >This is what the New Horizon's representative is saying

    to the world.
    >*sigh*
    >
    >You're laughable. Your situation is more than obvious.

    You're a new
    >account exec, you're hurting for clients, and you're

    coming to the newsgroup
    >looking for sales SPAMMING your advertising in poor-

    answer wrappers.

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003
  4. Clint Kennedy

    Ron Williams Guest

    Re: To Clint Kennedy

    No, this is what Ron Williams (in and of myself) is
    saying to you, seeing as your rudeness comes from left
    field. But if you dont have it Mr. Kennedy..realize that
    there are many many many people out there will be hired
    before they would even THINK to hire you...Bachelor's
    Degree OR no bachelor's Degree. Although I must say, at
    least you have the right kind of Bachelor's Degree.

    SPAMMING isnt a part of my game. In fact, I wouldnt know
    the first clue as to how to do it. My success has come
    from being in the trenches, find the lead, repoire the
    lead, put it in a pot and out comes a sale. Im very very
    comfy financially...but 4 more years is what I'll need to
    retire so......

    I think the way that this helps me most is that I am able
    to find out from students what problems they are running
    into with taking these exams---and I am in the process of
    learning of the many different resources available to
    students so that I can try my hand at consulting...of
    course, maybe I should make sure to double verify info.

    Once again, I'll be sure to not misuse this newsgroup
    Clint. But there ARE times that there might be a really
    good workshop that I'll(personally) put together that I
    think will do some good from time to time.

    But no more New Horizons ads, I promise.

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003
  5. Clint Kennedy

    Ron Williams Guest

    Re: To Clint Kennedy

    You may do as you wish, however, I have done all the
    apologizing for my error that I intend to do.

    As far as my customer relations is to be desired, I will
    not openly be disrespected by anyone at anytime. The
    rudeness started from another source: I was slammed for
    informing the newsgroup of the windows 2003 update
    workshops we had, but i only did it because it looked to
    be a really good 5 days of "shop" for the students.

    I will no longer advertise....

    I am rooting for all of you guys with what you are trying
    to do: MCSA/MCSE/whomever...i wish all of you guys luck
    with this, but i dont think you guys really need
    it....with the posts I have read..you guys are as
    dedicated as i have seen......

    that will be all

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003
  6. Re: To Clint Kennedy

    I am THE development & IT hiring manager & supervisor for a global
    communications company, Ron. Thanks for the advice.

    -c

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 12, 2003
  7. Clint Kennedy

    Maestro Guest

    Re: To Clint Kennedy

    Ron,

    I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it's not
    working on me. In every apology that I've read from you,
    you mentioned the five day workshop and how great you
    think it would be. You're still advertising, but trying
    to disguise it as an apology. As evidenced by some of the
    post we see here there are some that are not very informed
    or very critical, and are willing to be led where ever
    anyone who claims to have the answers will take them. You
    may be able to take advantage of that group, but that
    still doesn't make what you're doing any more acceptable.

    The beauty of posting in these newsgroups is that if you
    feel you've been disrespected, openly or otherwise you can
    ignore the poster, so again I'm not buying into it. As
    far as I can tell you've been consumed by your ego and how
    great you think you are (or claim to be).

    Maestro, Aug 13, 2003