    with which?
    thanks

    bye Adriano
    Adriano, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Adriano

    mark mandel Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I would like to phone, in every countries with the cost of Internet.
    > Three or four years ago I tried but with scarce results.
    > Does it succeed by a software and a microphone now?
    > with which?
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Adriano

    I just acquired an Intel modem that includes the software for the internet
    phone, but I haven't got it working yet. I'll keep the group posted on what
    happens with it.

    Mark Mandell
    mark mandel, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Adriano

    DF Seattle Guest

    Here is one that is supposed to be fairly good (from the makers of KAZAA)
    http://www.skype.com/

    DF Seattle, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Adriano

    Olaf Greck Guest

    Try Speak Freely
    http://www.speakfreely.org/

    Works ok for me

    best regards

    Olaf

    Olaf Greck, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Adriano

    Ric Guest

    > "Adriano would like to phone for the cost of an Internet connection...
    > http://www.skype.com/

    It's not freeware, just a free trial. You need an account to pay for
    communications after the trial.
    Ric, Oct 25, 2003
  6. Adriano

    Plurkestein Guest

    "Ric" <> wrote in message
    > > "Adriano would like to phone for the cost of an Internet connection...
    > > http://www.skype.com/

    > It's not freeware, just a free trial. You need an account to pay for
    > communications after the trial.

    Don't spread false information please. Skype is free to download and free
    to use.
    Plurkestein, Oct 25, 2003