    just opening as it used to, I now get a message asking me if I want to open
    this file. This is annoying and I would like to get rid of this extra step.
    How can I achieve this? Help will be appreciated.
    Queenie, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Queenie

    °Mike° Guest

    Uncheck 'Always ask before opening....'

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:09:55 GMT, in
    <nGNdd.35437$>
    Queenie scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    Where does it ask this?

    Queenie, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Queenie

    samuel Guest

    "Queenie" <> wrote in

    > Where does it ask this?
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Uncheck 'Always ask before opening....'

    ...cut..

    view folder options
    file type find the type of file
    then edit ok
    samuel, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Queenie

    °Mike° Guest

    On the dialog, when you attempt to run it.

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:48:06 GMT, in
    <q6Pdd.35953$>
    Queenie scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004