    and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.

    www.geocities.com/secure2003flop

    Tracker

    The Trackers, Nov 8, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is
    > or how to search on the name of my E-Book. Since you haven't been
    > able to find where my Copyright number is listed, visit this website
    > and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.
    >
    > www.geocities.com/secure2003flop
    >
    > Tracker

    sue google, they violated your copyright policy:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:hyxxmwB-
    dfYJ:www.geocities.com/secure2003flop/ secure2003flop&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Nov 8, 2003

  3. The Trackers

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 7 Nov 2003 20:03:54 -0800, (The Trackers)
    wrote some spam but it got flushed:

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 8, 2003
  4. The Trackers

    Mimic Guest

    "The Trackers" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is
    > or how to search on the name of my E-Book. Since you haven't been
    > able to find where my Copyright number is listed, visit this website
    > and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.
    >
    > www.geocities.com/secure2003flop
    >
    > Tracker

    Now you are just trolling, this is the lamest troll ever, shit tracker even
    YOU can do better than this.
    If you really wanted it for FAO n1pop only then why didnt you just send it
    that mail addy. Seriously, you are becoming a really shit troll now.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Nov 8, 2003
  5. The Trackers

    > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is
    > or how to search on the name of my E-Book. Since you haven't been
    > able to find where my Copyright number is listed, visit this website
    > and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.
    >
    > www.geocities.com/secure2003flop
    >
    > Tracker

    haha
    it comes to something when the first you look at on a new sitei s the source

    <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 95">

    Mimic, Nov 8, 2003
  6. The Trackers

    Per Pedersen Guest

    > Mimic
    >
    > "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own

    nightmares."
    > "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    > and those that dont."
    > "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    > when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Nice Signature !

    Can i borrow some of it, for a danish C/C++ newsgroup
    <dk.edb.programmering.c>, some of those pepole, they could really need a
    good laugh.

    Regards

    Per Pedersen

    Per Pedersen, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Mimic Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>:
    > Now you are just trolling, this is the lamest troll ever, shit
    > tracker even YOU can do better than this.
    > If you really wanted it for FAO n1pop only then why didnt you just
    > send it that mail addy. Seriously, you are becoming a really shit
    > troll now.

    Apparently someone loaned her a cloo...or she got kicked out of the
    US <G> (Look at the headers.)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 8, 2003
  8. The Trackers

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    In article <>
    (The Trackers) wrote:

    This is a first draft right? With all the mistakes, it must be awaiting
    the first edit. Is the original done with a big crayon or did mommie
    allow you to use a real pencil?

    Nomen Nescio, Nov 8, 2003
  9. The Trackers

    Guest

    (The Trackers) wrote in

    > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is
    > or how to search on the name of my E-Book.

    No one said it was beyond figuring out. I merely stated facts. Your book,
    as titled on your web page, and your registration number, were not listed
    at the Copyright Office at the time I posted.

    I will not waste my time searching again for something that doesn't exist.

    > Since you haven't been
    > able to find where my Copyright number is listed, visit this website
    > and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.

    I already knew your current website. You really should figure out a way to
    make it more permanent. Don't respond with any lame excuses about being
    shut down, just alter your habits to prevent those shutdowns.

    Oh, and fix the page. It's not working correctly.

    , Nov 9, 2003
  10. The Trackers

    Mimic Guest

    "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote in message
    > Mimic Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    > <>:
    > > Now you are just trolling, this is the lamest troll ever, shit
    > > tracker even YOU can do better than this.
    > > If you really wanted it for FAO n1pop only then why didnt you just
    > > send it that mail addy. Seriously, you are becoming a really shit
    > > troll now.

    > Apparently someone loaned her a cloo...or she got kicked out of the
    > US <G> (Look at the headers.)
    >
    > NOI

    hehe

    Mimic, Nov 9, 2003
  11. The Trackers

    Mimic Guest

    "Per Pedersen" <> wrote in message

    > > Mimic
    > >
    > > "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own

    > nightmares."
    > > "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand

    Binary,
    > > and those that dont."
    > > "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    > > when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    > Nice Signature !
    >
    > Can i borrow some of it, for a danish C/C++ newsgroup
    > <dk.edb.programmering.c>, some of those pepole, they could really need a
    > good laugh.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Per Pedersen

    Yeah sure go for it, juarez for all !!!! heh

    Mimic, Nov 9, 2003
  12. The Trackers

    Per Pedersen Guest

    > > Nice Signature !
    > >
    > > Can i borrow some of it, for a danish C/C++ newsgroup
    > > <dk.edb.programmering.c>, some of those pepole, they could really need a
    > > good laugh.

    > Yeah sure go for it, juarez for all !!!! heh
    >
    > --
    > Mimic

    Thanks !

    Do you know where I can find some more of that kind ?

    Regards

    Per Pedersen

    Per Pedersen, Nov 9, 2003
  13. The Trackers

    Guest

    "Mimic" <> wrote in

    > If you really wanted it for FAO n1pop only then why didnt you just
    > send it that mail addy. Seriously, you are becoming a really shit
    > troll now.

    Well, she may have, but since my hotmail account is full of Swen and other
    crap that Hotmail refuses to filter (and for which their client-
    configurable filters do not address), she may have received a bounce.

    , Nov 11, 2003
  14. Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <Xns942FCA2D3866Fn1pop@130.133.1.4>:

    > Well, she may have, but since my hotmail account is full of Swen and
    > other crap that Hotmail refuses to filter (and for which their
    > client- configurable filters do not address), she may have received
    > a bounce.

    Ya. It's a PITA to login 2 times a day at least and delete all that
    shit...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 11, 2003
  15. In article <3fb0f05f$0$685$>,
    emove says...
    > Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in <Xns942FCA2D3866Fn1pop@130.133.1.4>:
    >
    > > Well, she may have, but since my hotmail account is full of Swen and
    > > other crap that Hotmail refuses to filter (and for which their
    > > client- configurable filters do not address), she may have received
    > > a bounce.

    > Ya. It's a PITA to login 2 times a day at least and delete all that
    > shit...
    >
    > NOI

    and you can filter that stuff out... turn up your filtering, only allow
    certain email addresses through... true, it doesn't even come close to
    the proper filtering done by services such as cotse.net, but it keeps
    the hotmail account clean.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Nov 11, 2003
  16. The Trackers

    Guest

    Thund3rstruck <> wrote in message news:<3fb0f05f$0$685$>...
    > Ya. It's a PITA to login [to hotmail] 2 times a day at least and delete all
    > that shit...

    Oh, I don't like webmail at all. I'd much rather use something over
    which I have some control. I use gotmail that is a POP3-Hotmail
    interface for Linux. There's hotpopper for Windows. So I could
    continuously download and clear the inbox. But I refuse to do so
    because MS refuses to block the obvious viruses. I've got several
    hotmail accounts, and each one is full with virus crap. I log in
    occasionally to keep the accounts active, thus wasting a [relatively
    small] portion of their disk space.

    , Nov 11, 2003
  17. The Trackers

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 11 Nov 2003 12:26:08 -0800, wrote:

    >Thund3rstruck <> wrote in message news:<3fb0f05f$0$685$>...
    >> Ya. It's a PITA to login [to hotmail] 2 times a day at least and delete all
    >> that shit...

    >Oh, I don't like webmail at all.

    it has its uses, if you on holiday or going round different places
    you can access your email readily.
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 11, 2003
  18. The Trackers

    > > > Nice Signature !
    > > >
    > > > Can i borrow some of it, for a danish C/C++ newsgroup
    > > > <dk.edb.programmering.c>, some of those pepole, they could really need

    > > > good laugh.

    > > Yeah sure go for it, juarez for all !!!! heh
    > >
    > > --
    > > Mimic
    > >

    > Thanks !
    >
    > Do you know where I can find some more of that kind ?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Per Pedersen

    not off the top of my head sorry no :p
    Cross post/ ask in alt.2600 , Beau, doc, thepsyko and the colornel et al
    should have a load.

    Mimic, Nov 12, 2003
  19. The Trackers

    Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:
    > On 11 Nov 2003 12:26:08 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Oh, I don't like webmail at all.

    > it has its uses, if you on holiday or going round different places
    > you can access your email readily.

    That's true. But if I'm on holiday, I'm not chekcing mail. And if I
    travel for business, I can use the company network (800 number).

    , Nov 14, 2003
  20. The Trackers

    Guest

    Back at ya, Debbie: Re: To only

    (The Trackers) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is
    > or how to search on the name of my E-Book. Since you haven't been
    > able to find where my Copyright number is listed, visit this website
    > and the Copyright number is present, just look for it.
    >
    > www.geocities.com/secure2003flop
    >
    > Tracker

    Out of morbid curiosity, I again went to the LoC and searched for
    number TXu1-115-341. You'll never guess what the search returned.

    Still guessing? You shouldn't have to, you already know what I found.
    It's not a valid number.

    Okay, I tell myself, the idiot got the number wrong, just like the
    rest of her book. I'm not going to waste any time looking for the
    right number, I'll just search on the book title.

    Hmm, nothing listed for "security minds versus malicious minds" as I'm
    sure you are aware.

    I was going to search for the author, but then I realized that the
    author hides behind a moniker, and one not even close in
    representation, so there's no sense wasting that search.

    So it occurs to me that your website says that the certificate is
    "Verification that this E-Book does exist." No, stupid, you're wrong.
    All it proves is, if it were a valid certificate, that you applied
    for and received a certificate.

    What say you?

    , Nov 14, 2003