To Mr. LG.Yang !cooperation with the Germann Company ( Mrs. Koplin Carola )

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sportsgear1, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. sportsgear1

    sportsgear1 Guest

    Hello Mr. L.G.Yang,
    we still wait for your answer on our last Mail.
    Please give us message how far you are now down-jacket with the preparation
    of the patterns. You/they have already received all presentations and
    demanded answers.
    It is very important that you answer us!!
    we have now put a Webside into the Internet so that you can still see
    something we for down-articles expels. This is however only a small part of
    the collection.
    Please give us answer, because Mr. Zeller our manager is in January 2004 in
    your city and could possibly visit you in your company in order to clarify
    possible questions!
    sincerely
    Mrs. Koplin Carola

    --
    Wir wünschen einen schönen Tag.
    Unser Web - Shop ist 24h für Sie geöffnet.

    Have a nice Day, and look in our Web-Shop ( Pamy & Shiny Star) from the
    Company Sportsgear / Mrs Koplin Carola - Germany

    http://homepages.compuserve.de/sportsgear1/index.htm

    Unser Service ist Ihr Gewinn beim Einkauf von Qualität.
    Pamy & Shiny Star GmbH
    Kandertal.24
    Germany - 79429 Malsburg - Marzell
    TeL: +49-(0)7626-973-633
    Fax: +49-(0)7626-973-616
    Mail:

    sportsgear1, Sep 6, 2003

  2. sportsgear1

    jeroen Guest

    [This followup was posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk and a copy was sent
    to the cited author.]

    In article <bjdev7$fc1$>, sportsgear1
    @compuserve.de says...
    > Webside

    1. get a spell checker
    2. get an aol for dummies manual.
    3. a normal sig delimiter consists of "-- " and serves to seperate
    approximately 4 lines of signature from the body text.
    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands

    jeroen, Sep 6, 2003

  3. sportsgear1

    Liz Guest

    "sportsgear1" wrote:

    > Hello Mr. L.G.Yang,
    > we still wait for your answer on our last Mail.
    > Please give us message how far you are now...

    Und später stehen meine Kinder
    dann Abend für Abend genau wie ich am Kai,
    und warten auf die fremden Schiffe aus Hong Kong,
    aus Java, aus Chile und Shanghai.

    Liz, Sep 6, 2003
  4. sportsgear1

    Ionizer Guest

    We are being most pleased to be thanking you for information you give us in
    e-mail which you send kindly to newsgroups by mistaken occurrence!

    You're not the first person to inadvertently fire off an e-mail message into
    Usenet, and you won't be the last.

    May your "Shiny Star" always be shiny,
    Ian.

    "sportsgear1" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Mr. L.G.Yang,
    > we still wait for your answer on our last Mail.
    > Please give us message how far you are now down-jacket with the

    preparation
    > of the patterns. You/they have already received all presentations and
    > demanded answers.
    > It is very important that you answer us!!

    <snip>

    Ionizer, Sep 6, 2003