To Mishi ( who is looking for exam 315 material)

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Humber Consumer, May 23, 2004.

  1. Mishi:

    Lets assume we gave you exact questions and you crammed the answers .
    And lets say you passed the exam.

    But what will be the point. Won't you be better taking a memory
    retention test rather than taking MS cert. test?
    Will you feel good after the test? Will you feel confident /proud
    telling someone that you cleared the exam? Think about it for a
    second.

    Lets say you got a job based on this certification . Now comes the
    real work where there will be no braindumps, no exam questions. When
    your boss would give you some task, would you ask him for some
    "braindumps"?
    What would you bring to a company if you are hired.Nothing!

    My suggestion is that it is good to get a certification but use this
    opportunity to learn and understand concepts rather than just
    cheating.

    Humber Consumer, May 23, 2004

  2. >My suggestion is that it is good to get a certification but use this
    >opportunity to learn and understand concepts rather than just
    >cheating.

    as if it gives a shit.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004

  3. Humber Consumer

    Guest Guest

    Don't judge so fast.
    It is very easy to sit back and criticise others.Open a
    stinky mouth(I am not talking about you, but another
    person's reply) and using offensive words. What is hard
    is to be patient, un-judgemental, fair and respectful to
    others.
    Those who easily swear others in this news group are
    cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

    I have been studing ASP.Net from January 2004 2hrs/day.
    I have studied the book ASP.net from O'Reilly and done
    all the examples. I have gone throght all the lessons and
    labs from the book Microsoft MCSD prepration.
    Now I am working basically on speed.
    So I am confident to do a great job in real world based
    on my knowledge.
    and my conscious is at peace, since I have never cheated
    in my life.
    So don't worry too much about my future.

    Guest, May 24, 2004
  4. > my conscious is at peace, since I have never cheated
    >in my life.

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    You're a brainbumper, and a stupid one that!

    >So don't worry too much about my future.

    nobody does.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  5. >Those who easily swear others in this news group are
    >cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

    <snip poster=''/>

    This is too funny, I'm wetting myself... You are such a lamer, oh God
    please be for real, please...

    Got to be POTD

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  6. Humber Consumer

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 05:34:53 -0700, anonymous extemporised:

    > Those who easily swear others in this news group are
    > cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

    ROTFL!!!

    Can't speak or spell english, and a fscking hypocrite to boot! I couldn't
    ask for any more.

    POTD

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, May 24, 2004
  7. >> Those who easily swear others in this news group are
    >> cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.
    >>

    >ROTFL!!!
    >
    >Can't speak or spell english, and a fscking hypocrite to boot! I couldn't
    >ask for any more.
    >
    >POTD

    agreed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  8. Humber Consumer

    Mike Guest

    Cheaters are the CEOs of today and tomorrow...

    Life sucks. Get over it.

    Mike, Jun 1, 2004
  9. >Cheaters are the CEOs of today and tomorrow...

    Maybe in your business world, not in mine.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 1, 2004