    True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is
    seldom known until it is lost.
    --Charles Caleb Colton
    Mara, Feb 10, 2008

  2. Mara

    samuel Guest

    Mara <> wrote in
    news::

    > Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and
    > really means what he's singing.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
    >
    > Rest in peace, Freddie.

    yes rest in peace to all the good souls who passed too soon
    samuel, Feb 10, 2008

  3. Mara

    chuckcar Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
    > means what he's singing.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
    >
    > Rest in peace, Freddie.

    You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
    that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
    structure I guess.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 11, 2008
  4. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:26:16 +0100 (CET), chuckcar <> wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
    >> means what he's singing.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
    >>
    >> Rest in peace, Freddie.
    >>

    >You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
    >that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
    >structure I guess.

    I saw that one, too. I thought it excellent.

    Of course, anyone who loves cats is ok in my book. ;)

    --
    Revenge is sweet, a toxic honey that corrodes the soul.
    -- Tsu Dho Nimh, 9/12/2001
    Mara, Feb 11, 2008
  5. Mara

    Tony Guest

    Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
    questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
    him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts. Plonk
    (killfile) him and *never* answer any of his posts.

    Tony, Feb 12, 2008
  6. Mara

    Tony Guest

    Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
    questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
    him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts (and or FROG you).

    Tony, Feb 12, 2008
  7. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:48:55 -0500, Tony <> wrote:

    >Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
    >questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
    >him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts

    You mean, like you're doing right now? :)

    <snip>

    --
    I don't have much use for lowering the bar; people need encouragement
    to be smart, not dumb; they readily exhibit the latter trait, as you must
    Mara, Feb 12, 2008
  8. Mara

    Tony Guest

    Don't get me started. Don't get me started. I'm Tony, he's Steve but just
    keep on pushing and you could get "FROGGED" or even "CYBERFROGGED" right here
    on usenet.

    Tony, Feb 13, 2008
  9. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:59:51 -0500, Tony <> wrote:

    >Don't get me started. Don't get me started. I'm Tony, he's Steve but just
    >keep on pushing and you could get "FROGGED" or even "CYBERFROGGED" right here
    >on usenet.

    Listen up, Lameboi. I've been forged so many times that a threat like yours is
    like a drop of fresh water in the Pacific ocean - doesn't mean a fucking thing.
    And I know *all* about you. I've had so many trolls come after me over the years
    that nowadays I just use them as an excuse for a nap, because they're so stupid
    and boring that all they do is make me sleepy. Anyone with a clue knows how to
    read headers and see a forgery, and the ones who can't don't matter, and
    killfiles are very handy things, so you can take your lame little threats and
    stick 'em where the sun don't shine, sunshine. If you think you're going to
    follow me around to other groups on usenet, just try it, Lamie. I'm all over the
    place - but *you'll* never know where, and you'll just end up looking like a
    bigger fool than you already do for typing before engaging your brain. (ObQuirk
    noted.)

    You're nothing but a troll, and a pretty damned lame one at that.

    <pat, pat>

    Now **** off, you idiotic piece of shit.

    >Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:48:55 -0500, Tony <> wrote:

    <snipped trollshit>

    --
    Cat people are different, to the extent that they generally are not
    conformists. How could they be, with a cat running their lives?
    Mara, Feb 13, 2008
  10. Mara

    Tony Guest

    At the rate you're going you'll end up just like Chuckcar. FROGGED from one end of
    the universe to the other end. You'll sound like a busted record repeating over and
    over again Hey, hey some guy just FROGGED me i'm being FROGGED! F-R-O-G-G-E-D!
    F-R-O-G-G-E-D! I'm being FROGGED.

    Tony, Feb 13, 2008