    Santa Claus Guest

    I have recently been geting tons of e-mails they have finally passed up
    postage cards but how can I organize them

    Santa Claus, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Santa Claus

    DC Guest

    Santa Claus wrote:
    > I have recently been geting tons of e-mails they have finally passed up
    > postage cards but how can I organize them

    Elf work. Now, back on that treadmill...

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Santa Claus

    Santa Claus Guest

    I will just eat more doughnuts and sleep on it

    Santa Claus, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Santa Claus

    Easter Bunny Guest

    You still have plenty of time

    Easter Bunny, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Santa Claus

    God Guest

    Santa Claus wrote:
    > I have recently been geting tons of e-mails they have finally passed up
    > postage cards but how can I organize them

    Bloody part-time workers, always complaining!

    God, Jun 15, 2004
  6. God wrote:

    > Santa Claus wrote:

    >> I have recently been geting tons of e-mails they have finally passed up
    >> postage cards but how can I organize them

    > Bloody part-time workers, always complaining!

    It's hard to think "elf" without thinking "short-handed".

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 15, 2004