to Kline sphere

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004.

  1. you need to get more exercise !!
    Am i right !!

    Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004

  2. >you need to get more exercise !!

    up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!

    >Am i right !!

    I hope not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004

  3. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    > > you need to get more exercise !!

    > up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!
    >
    > > Am i right !!

    > I hope not.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
    no exercises!

    Eric

    Eric, May 25, 2004
  4. >I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
    >no exercises!

    Thanks, sounds good, I've give it a go!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  5. Eric wrote:
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >
    >>> you need to get more exercise !!

    >> up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!
    >>
    >>> Am i right !!

    >> I hope not.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
    > no exercises!
    >
    > Eric

    I lift weights.

    --
    Fris "12 oz. at a time" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2004
  6. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® wrote:

    > I lift weights.

    Does lifting the Kalani books count?

    Eric

    Eric, May 26, 2004
  7. >> I lift weights.

    >Does lifting the Kalani books count?

    No, but the win2k & win2k3 resource kits do.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  8. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    > >> I lift weights.

    > > Does lifting the Kalani books count?

    > No, but the win2k & win2k3 resource kits do.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I have to start with something less challenging!

    Eric

    Eric, May 28, 2004
  9. >I have to start with something less challenging!

    What you mean like the COM+ developers reference library!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 28, 2004
  10. Disillusioned_01

    Eric Guest

    > > I have to start with something less challenging!

    > What you mean like the COM+ developers reference library!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    More like the small "Patterns and Practices" booklets!

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 1, 2004