    flash:c3745-js-mz.122-15.T10.bin

    Regards,
    Pradeep Kumar V
    Pradeep, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Pradeep

    News Account Guest

    Search for "Image Naming Convention" on Cisco's site or

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...etworking_the_enterprise0900aecd800a4e14.html .

    The "j" means Enterprise and "s" means Plus features (Nat, VPDN, etc).

    Don Woodward

    News Account, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Pradeep

    Jeff Guest

    On 26 Jun 2004 03:44:15 -0700, (Pradeep) wrote:

    >Dear All,
    >
    >Can anyone tell me how to find the Cisco IOS Feature set type (eg..
    >ios plus, enterprise plus) with the flash that we have.. for ex :
    >flash:c3745-js-mz.122-15.T10.bin
    >

    >Regards,
    >Pradeep Kumar V

    js = enterprise plus
    Jeff, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Pradeep

    VoiceDude

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Livermore, CA
    Updated Cisco IOS Feature Guide

    Here is the latest guide to IOS. it shows the 2811 thru the 3845 and all the cisco Catalyst Switches also.

    www dot cisco dot com en US products sw iosswrel ps5460 index dot html

    Put a dot and slash in the spaces above. the app wont let me post the URL yet...

    Best,

    Doug Renner
    Solutions Expert
    Peak IP Solutions, LLC
    470 Lindbergh Avenue • Livermore, CA 94551

    IP Phone: 925.337.8650

    Delivering exceptional engineering expertise and customer satisfaction excellence for all of your critical data, network and voice requirements.

    DATA Virtualization ● Storage ● Security ● Backup and Recovery
    NETWORK Wireless, LAN, WAN, Firewall, Switching, Routing, Cabling
    VOICE & VIDEO VoIP ● Unified Communications • Videoconferencing
    MANAGED SERVICES 24x7x365 Help Desk Support and Monitoring Services
    VoiceDude, Nov 21, 2008