    is is a case of swapping to get the right filter or even forgetting filters
    and tweaking in PSP or similar.

    Ken

    Ken, Dec 23, 2005

  2. Ken

    pboch Guest

    I'm a big believer in filters/but not touchup ware...I'd never go without a
    UV/and CPL...Often stack them...Start with the UV...Little affects other
    than cutting glare/but you must protect that lens from a scratch...I use 5
    cameras no camera has a bare lens.

    --
    _________________
    Patrick/g

    pboch, Dec 23, 2005

  3. Ken

    RK Guest

    Since my 5060 has a tube on it for converter lenses, and I use them
    often I do not keep a filter on the camera. However, on a recent trip
    in which I was doing a fair amount of shooting through car windows and
    around water I did use a polarizing filter extensively to cut
    reflections and glare. It worked beautifully, though in a couple of
    situations (high altitude lakes and skies) it over polarized. I've been
    shooting for over 35 years and have tended to not keep filters on my
    cameras, and have never scratched a lens.

    RK, Dec 23, 2005