to Father Vadim

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John McClenaghan, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Thank you, very much, for the panihida.

    vera

    John McClenaghan, Oct 22, 2005

  2. John McClenaghan wrote:

    > Thank you, very much, for the panihida.

    You're welcome. Hope you liked the menudo, too.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 22, 2005

  3. John McClenaghan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > John McClenaghan wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you, very much, for the panihida.

    > You're welcome. Hope you liked the menudo, too.

    GROSS!!! Bleah..yuck...I'm getting queasy just thinking about it...

    like an idiot.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 22, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> John McClenaghan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thank you, very much, for the panihida.

    >> You're welcome. Hope you liked the menudo, too.

    > GROSS!!! Bleah..yuck...I'm getting queasy just thinking about

    it...

    Here, have some of these nice peyote buttons...that should settle
    your tummy... :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 22, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > John McClenaghan wrote:
    >

    >>Thank you, very much, for the panihida.

    > You're welcome. Hope you liked the menudo, too.

    I'm partial to the Back Sreet Boys.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 23, 2005