    On my second computer I get only the Welcome sign before loading the Windows
    this
    is the way I would like to have it. Thanks Fred

    Fred J, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Fred J

    Thor Guest

    Make sure no other user accounts exist on the computer, and make sure the
    "guest" account is set to "disabled". You can check this in the user
    accounts section in the control panel.

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > My OS is Windows XP Pro. When I start my computer after the Windows
    > finishing to load
    > I get a Welcome sign and also my user name and "to begin click your user
    > name to begin"
    > how can I eliminate the clicking on the user name? Where I have to make

    the

    Thor, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Fred J

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Fred J" <> wrote in

    > My OS is Windows XP Pro. When I start my computer after the Windows
    > finishing to load
    > I get a Welcome sign and also my user name and "to begin click your
    > user name to begin"
    > how can I eliminate the clicking on the user name? Where I have to
    > make the changes?
    > On my second computer I get only the Welcome sign before loading the
    > Windows this
    > is the way I would like to have it. Thanks Fred

    If you want to do it, there you go. It's a security risk to say the least
    about it. Anything you want to know how to do is out there on Google.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 7, 2003